Weird Food combinations that you Love!

Options
jr1985
jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
What are some of the weirdest food combinations that you love to eat?

This morning I put Mustard on my Eggs instead of Salsa or Ketchup and it was the best eggs I've ever had!. I know that it is more common in Asian cultures... but I also LOVE peanut butter chicken. It seems like such an unlikely pair... What are some of your weird but delicious food combinations?

Replies

• my newest weird food combo is a sweet potato, tuna, goat cheese & mustard.. sounds gross, but i cant describe how good and well the flavors and textures work together! i also love egg whites, chickpeas, feta & mustard together. mustard is the best condiment ever with so little calories!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    plain bagel with cream cheese to adhere the white rice and soy sauce =)
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese and sweet pickles......LOVE it, don't eat it very often any more!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Hmmm peanut butter in savory dishes!
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I regularly eat Greek yoghurt mixed with & meringue as my evening snack.....nothing unusual there, but the other night I added a spoonful of crunchy peanut butter. Delicious....or weird?
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    this is SO bad but SO good..............lol...half a peanut butter sandwich dipped in cold maple syrup. Sandwich HAS to be a half, and syrup HAS to be cold....lol....................YUMMMMMMMMMMM
  • suzi67
    suzi67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Kraft Dinner and apple sauce.
  • loseiteli
    loseiteli Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    cream cheese and chive crackers used to scoop up unsweetened applesause. yum.
  • ninkdole
    ninkdole Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat them anymore, but you just can't beat a peanut butter and bacon sandwich.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, cheese and jelly sandwich...not really weird though...lol!
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    my ex-husband loved mashing avocado into a bowl and adding milk and sugar. He also loved cutting watermelon into cubes, putting it into a bowl and addinng milk to it! I never tried any of those because just looking at it made my stomach hurt...lol
  • sarrah_n
    sarrah_n Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Cinnamon bread and Cheez Wiz
  • StephanieRDMS
    StephanieRDMS Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter on an onion bagel...lol. Haven't eaten that in quite a while, but oddly enough, its delicious :) And then the other night, I had peas and corn mixed together, and I added cottage cheese to it, popped it in the microwave, and it was awesome. I know, I'm strange! :oP
  • velezdina
    velezdina Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    According to my hubby I eat a lot of weird combination foods. For me it is just normal food as I grew up eating these....

1.- Sadwich of fat free refried beans and tuna fish on toasted wheat bread
    2.- Raw apples with hot sauce, or watermelon chunks with lemon, salt and hot sauce
    3.- Hard boiled eggs with Cholula sauce (hot sauce), lemon and salt
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I grew up eating and LOVE canadian bacon and sauerkraut pizza! YUMMY!!!!!
  • Ash091512
    Options
    A comfort food my soon to be mother-in-law told me about on their side of the family was Peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. You have to use the hamburger style pickles. But it is SOO good. But dont take my word for it, try it yourself! =]
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    I don't really eat them anymore, but you just can't beat a peanut butter and bacon sandwich.

That actually sounds delicious! Darn being on a diet and not really being able to eat peanut butter or bacon :(
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Yes! I am such a strange eater; this should be fun :D
    -Goldfish and yogurt
    -Egg whites and ketchup
    -Cottage cheese and cheerios
    -Peanut butter and... anything....
    :D
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options

That actually sounds delicious! Darn being on a diet and not really being able to eat peanut butter or bacon :(

^^^I eat peanut butter who says you can't eat pb on a diet. I eat crazy richards pb it only contains peanuts, nothing else added! You can eat bacon in moderation as well.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I don't have either of these very much anymore, but I love, love, love to dip french fries into chocolate milkshakes. MMMMMM.