Ab lounge??

Options
My mother-in-law has an ab lounge that she is currently using to hang clothes on and I would love to have it! I loved it when I tried it out, and it was different and more "fun" than any other exercise equipment. I have done some research on it (because I research everything...) and it seems to do the job. Have any of you ever used one and had success? What was your routine?

Replies

• LoseItJourney
    LoseItJourney Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    bump * Id like to know as well
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Yep...mine ended up as a clothes hanger as well after a few months...then I sold it. :( If you can get it for free, go for it, but I wouldn't pay much for one.
  • Shae3891
    Shae3891 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My husband bought me one a couple years ago after I BEGGED for one (poor guy), I tried it at the store and fell in love. But using it for 2 mins vs 20 mis is a different story. Becuase of the way it bends back and having to pull up, it was was uncomfrtable for my back and my arms tired out quickly, even when you use mostly your abs to pull up, you still have to hold your arms up over your head the whole time you're using it. Therefore I never used it longer than 10 mins and just got tired of using it. You may have better luck, if she's going to GIVE it to you, go for it, if you're going to BUY it, I wouldn't spend more than 30-40 for it. But I would suggest the bender ball or ab glider, LOVE to use both of those. Hope this helps.
  • MaryPhillips90
    MaryPhillips90 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Not only am I wondering if anyone has had any success from the Ab Lounge, but I'm wondering how to calculate the calories burned. I'm sure that it isn't much, but it would still help for entries :)