Married!!!

Options
Jelybe
Jelybe Posts: 266 Member
I joined MFP in hopes of losing the 18 pounds I had gained since I had met my fiance (now husband!:blushing: ) due to the onset of hypothyroidism. I wanted to be a size that I was comfortable with, and also I wanted to be confident on my wedding day.

And I did it! We were married on March 21st. I have limited access to websites at work, so my new husband sent me a few pictures so that I could share with my fitness pals! I have put them in my profile.

I am nowhere near done with MFP. I will always need to stay accountable. And I definitely need to get back to it - because I've spent my time since the wedding nesting and not logging! So it's back to the gym with me... need to burn off what I've reacquired!

I still need to post a before picture. I will do that soon. It's amazing the difference that 18 lbs made on me!

Thank you to everyone for all the advice, support, and positive attitudes that helped me to reach my goal for my wedding day! I hope to return the favors!

Here's to you and your current goals! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

With (so much) Gratitude,
Jennifer

Replies

• Jelybe
    Options
    I joined MFP in hopes of losing the 18 pounds I had gained since I had met my fiance (now husband!:blushing: ) due to the onset of hypothyroidism. I wanted to be a size that I was comfortable with, and also I wanted to be confident on my wedding day.

And I did it! We were married on March 21st. I have limited access to websites at work, so my new husband sent me a few pictures so that I could share with my fitness pals! I have put them in my profile.

I am nowhere near done with MFP. I will always need to stay accountable. And I definitely need to get back to it - because I've spent my time since the wedding nesting and not logging! So it's back to the gym with me... need to burn off what I've reacquired!

I still need to post a before picture. I will do that soon. It's amazing the difference that 18 lbs made on me!

Thank you to everyone for all the advice, support, and positive attitudes that helped me to reach my goal for my wedding day! I hope to return the favors!

Here's to you and your current goals! :drinker: :flowerforyou:

With (so much) Gratitude,
    Jennifer
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    You are absoultely stunning! :love:

Congrats on meeting your goal and the marriage!!!! :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are gorgeous pictures.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! :drinker:

You look like Shania Twain - just beautiful! :love:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    You look like Shania Twain - just beautiful! :love:

that's who! i love wedding photos and yours are just gorgeous--YOU are gorgeous!
    congratulations on your marriage! and what a beautiful attitude you have too. thanks for sharing. :heart:
  • iLose2Gain
    iLose2Gain Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yes your wedding pics are great. I love the one of you standing on the rock. Great job on accomplishing your goals and meeting the love of your life. Now comes the hard part...:laugh:
  • Jelybe
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't post very often althought I use this website everyday. I had to stop and say, you look fabulous! My first thought was, she looks like Shania Twain. Seriously, are you a model? Congratulations on your wedding!
  • tech_sarah
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your wedding.. The pics in your profile are amazing and you look great!
  • Jelybe
    Options
    I don't post very often althought I use this website everyday. I had to stop and say, you look fabulous! My first thought was, she looks like Shania Twain. Seriously, are you a model? Congratulations on your wedding!

LOL You are all so nice! Everyone looks great when you have someone to do your hair, someone to do your makeup, MFP to make sure that there are no rolls in unfortunate places, and oh yeah - AMAZING photographers who lowered their rates due to the economy so that you can actually afford them!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! SO GORGEOUS! I hope I can look half as good in four months at my own wedding! :flowerforyou:
  • Jelybe
    Options
    You look beautiful!! SO GORGEOUS! I hope I can look half as good in four months at my own wedding! :flowerforyou:

You could get married RIGHT NOW!! You look stunning and your progress is so inspiring!! I look forward to seeing your wedding pictures! These four months are going to fly...
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    I think you give the photogs too much credit,,, Let's see one of 'em make ME look good! Muuuuwwwwhhhhhaaaaa!!!! :laugh:

Congratulations, you look amazing. Now go get married and be miserable like the rest of us. Hehehe,,, :bigsmile:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options

You could get married RIGHT NOW!! You look stunning and your progress is so inspiring!! I look forward to seeing your wedding pictures! These four months are going to fly...

aw thanks hun, but you seriously look amazing. The pics are gorgeous! You need to hang that one of you with your bouquet on your wall, poster size! :laugh:

:drinker:
  • NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Congratulations on losing the weight and on your recent marriage!!!
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    You look amazing - congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • xfluffyfrogx
    Options
    I look amazing in your pictures. :smile:

Good Job on all your hard work and congratulations on the marriage.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Amazing pictures, congrats on your marriage and weightloss!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:

You look great! :smooched:
  • Jelybe
    Options
    Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I appreciate all the kind words of congratulations!

:blushing: :smooched: :heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!