Two NSVs

Options
My first NSV is that I'm going to have to increase the level on the elliptical finally! Yesterday was just a little too easy!

My second NSV is my favorite so far. It's finally started getting cold here (I live in SC). I pulled out a pair of last year's warm pajamas. I put them on and immediately sat down on the bed to put on socks. When I stood up, I took two steps and walked right out of the pajama bottoms! Needless to say, I had to go shopping for new pajamas!

Replies

• Congrats!! I just love NSVs that lead to shopping!! :-)
  • maceycarey
    maceycarey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    good for you!!!!
  • Jacksonsmomma2211
    Jacksonsmomma2211 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!! I personally love new pajamas, especially warm cold weather ones!!:smile:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Wow! Both are SO great- they show how hard you've been working. Well done! I hope you're extremely proud :D
    Treat yourself to some new comfy PJs!
  • kmbrooks15
    kmbrooks15 Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Wow! Both are SO great- they show how hard you've been working. Well done! I hope you're extremely proud :D
    Treat yourself to some new comfy PJs!

I did...and they were size large (my previous ones were 2X!). Summer time I just wear nightshirts, so it was hilarious to put on the warm ones with pants and have them fall off. Made me glad my kids were in the other room! I burst out laughing when it happened, and my daughter said, "What's so funny?" I yelled back, "I just walked out of my pants!"
  • mageepilot
    mageepilot Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Enjoy your new pjs :laugh:
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    Awesome NSVs!!! Have fun shopping for new PJs :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!