Would love some more support!

Options
If anyone is on there last 10-20lbs, I would love to add you! I feel like this is a whole different game than the first 40lbs! I'm 5'3 and my goal was 50lbs in the beginning this year, I have already lost 42lbs! :) If anyone would like to have more friends with that type of loss, I'm here!

Replies

• FindingMyself239
    Options
    im there with you...down to my last 44 pounds...ahhhhhh ill send ya a friend request:)
  • dkueter94
    Options
    WAY TO GO!!! 42 lbs is awesome!!!!! I'm trying to lose 20. I've lost 2 so far. I'm doing the 30 day shred (started level 2 last night after doing 12 days of level 1). My focus right now is losing 8 more lbs by early December for my hubby's Christmas party. I want him to be proud walking in with me. :)
  • cdemoura14
    Options
    Thanks ladies, its always nice to see what other things work and what don't with other people! :)
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    just added you there trying to lose between 15 and 20 pounds and could do with the support too! :smile:
    p.s. congrats on the amount you've lost so far! :happy:
  • sunshine77081
    Options
    I am 5'2'' and I am down 15lbs since starting MFP and down 20 since January. I have 25 more to go. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • sbgraves
    Options
    Great job on your loss!
  • monih10
    monih10 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Going to send you a request....I'm trying to lose the last 10 lbs to reach my goal weight!!:smile:
  • Falling_star
    Falling_star Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i have 28ibs left to lose to be my ideal weight feel free to add me :-)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I hear you. complacency, among other things, can become an issue once you've had some success but haven't quite reached your goal. As soon as I got under 210 (a loss of 42 pounds), it seemed like I was letting the complacency creep take some measure of control over my mind. I laxed up more often than I had during the first part of my journey. I essentially spent almost 4 months between 200 and 210. sure, some of this was plateauing, but I know a lot of it was complacency. For September and October, I spent a lot of time reflecting on what was going on and refocused. MFP was hugely instrumental at this time. In addition to my list about things I hate about being overweight, I added a list about things I didn't like about the 190s (both are on my MFP profile page). Thanks to renewed focus, I got to the 180s with this week's weigh-in (down 62 pounds so far).

I have another 15ish pounds to go and would welcome another pal who wants to work hard to continue this journey. I will send you a friend request.
  • Frozen_Mango
    Options
    Well done :) I recently joined to hopefully lose the last 10lbs - here goes nothing!
  • pbl1966
    pbl1966 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job so far! Feel free to add me, I am also 5' 3" and am 6 pounds away from my goal. Once I reach it I may try for another 5.