Tortilla wrap

Options
What's a good alternative to a tortilla wrap?
I love wraps but tortilla ones have loads of cals.

xx

Replies

• Puggy33
    Puggy33 Posts: 300
    Options
    Instead of the tortilla wrap throw all of it on top of a bed of spinach.

Profit :)
  • sweets2001
    Options
    I use the Flat Out wraps and they're only 90 calories per wrap and pretty satisfying!
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Have you tried a Spinach wrap? I buy them @ Wal Mart and they are located in the bread section by the tortillas.
  • LittleFootHafner
    Options
    Use all of the same ingredients for the inside of the wrap, but use a large lettuce leaf to wrap it in! ;)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I love the Flat Bread from Walmart. They are in the deli section here. Pita pockets are only 60 calories, also.
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Keep looking, there's a company that I buy from Joseph's that makes tortillas and pitas with flax and wheat and the calorie count isn't all that bad.

http://www.josephsbakery.com/p-10234-Flax-Oat-Bran-and-Omega-3-Whole-Wheat-Flour-Tortilla
  • sporter5
    sporter5 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Lavish bread! I buy it at walmart,, it is huge and only 50 cals for half and let me tell you,,, half is enough :)
  • Jessica2Skinny
    Jessica2Skinny Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    OMG Tortilla wraps are amazing! There was this one wrap I found a while back, it was large and i used to make awesome veggie wraps with it. The tortilla wrap itself had 30g of Fiber in it so it went right through you. I just cant remember the brand for the life of me! Grrr.... sorry!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Keep looking, there's a company that I buy from Joseph's that makes tortillas and pitas with flax and wheat and the calorie count isn't all that bad.

http://www.josephsbakery.com/p-10234-Flax-Oat-Bran-and-Omega-3-Whole-Wheat-Flour-Tortilla

This!!! I love their pita's and they are only 60 calories and really soft and fluffy :) You can find them at Walmart on the little shelf right under the deli case or on a rack in front of the deli case.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Flat Out is good, and read all the packages. I found one a while back that was only 50 calories. It was in the deli/fresh bread section of my grocery store, (La Tortilla Factory - Tortillas- Low Carb Smart & Delicious).

Also, there's a brand called Ole, and their 'x-treme wellness" tortillas are only around 76 calories. This was found in the regular (non-refrigerated) tortilla section at my grocery.
  • Thirstygirl
    Thirstygirl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    they have a 100 cal one at the store with 13 grams of fiber... and it tastes more like a flour tortilla... i will try and find brand that i use