30 Day Shred Question ...

Options
Did anyone drop a dress size after doing 30DS? Or is that a bit extreme?
Just asking lots of questions before I give it a shot!

Replies

• DanaM810
    DanaM810 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump. I'm interested in the answer to this as well! I think I'm going to start the 30 Day Shred Challenge tonight.
  • amsandin
    amsandin Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it since July. Moved from L1 to L2 in September and am about to move to L3. Although I haven't tried on any new dresses since then I have dropped 2 jean sizes! 30 DS is awesome and has worked great for me, you just have to stick with it and be consistent. My doctor even commented last week that she could see definition in my arms. My upper arms have always been taboo spot for me, but now I wear sleeveless tops with pride!
  • Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    So I can only sorta answer the question...I'm on Day 3 and when I put on my pants this morning (same ones I wore the day before I started the shred), they fit better in the thighs and tummy.
  • megansmayhem
    megansmayhem Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to see results! I started this last night and can't wait to see what a month, 3 months from now, brings! I took before pics to make sure I am motivated to have after pics!!!!!
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    I dropped a dress size if not 2...I will tell every woman I meet to do this DVD I love it!!!:happy:
  • traceyisom
    Options
    I lost 6.6lbs and 7.6 in, SW was 178 on Day 1
  • lh12xx
    lh12xx Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Aaaah sounds good!
    Lots of people have said you lose inches rather than pounds.
    I dont care which just as long as I look and feel better!
  • gettingstronger
    Options
    Be forewarned. Jillian is big into cardio with jumping and hopping (jumping jacks, butt kicks, ect), which I wish I would have known about beforehand because it flared up my shin splints. Still LOVE the DVD and recommend it, but be aware. :)
  • carolineb81
    carolineb81 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I had jeans that would not even go over my thighs, after 30ds I can wear them comfortably, I did also do extra exercise each day though
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I lost inches and am wearing a smaller size. Here are my results: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/384013-30-day-shred-results-with-pictures
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    After doing 52 days of the Shred (with a 10 day break because I sprained my ankle at Day 24 of the first round), I have definitely dropped a dress size. I will be measuring on Saturday when I finish the full 30 days (10 days at each level), so I'll only know then exact cm's lost this time round. I lost 16.5 cm after 20 days the first time I did it (5.5 cm from my waist), and this time round I've lost more actual weight this time round.

This is such a great workout! I would never ever have believed I could lose weight and cm's this fast from a dvd. I've never done them before - always gone into gym, but since I had a baby, I don't have the time I used to have. This dvd is even better than gym!