Where are the college kids at?! :)

Options
Hi everyone!

I'm looking for some fellow college students who I can support and who can support me too. Any "freshman 15" or any other sort of weight loss that we're trying to achieve--let's help each other!! I can imagine it'll be really helpful to have a community of us together who are all going through the same things.

Send a friend request my way! Looking to lose 10-15 lbs, and for some awesome mutual motivation as well!!

Rachel

Replies

• thesmellofapples
    thesmellofapples Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    hey send me a friend request, too. love being friends with people my age.
  • jermyZ
    jermyZ Posts: 27
    Options
    First year tech college student, i guess that still counts right? lol
  • cirellim
    cirellim Posts: 269
    Options
    College guy right here! Anyone welcome to add!
  • arikaaverett
    Options
    I'm a Junior in college! Being a poor college student I could use some cheap healthy food ideas and workout tips. Lets be friends!!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Hey it's my first year and i'm trying to avoid those 15 pounds
  • kimber_av
    Options
    Senior here! didn't gain 15 as a freshmen but its happened over time! haha. I'm trying to lose 10-15 as well. =]
    College makes it nearly impossible to be healthy
  • Fitconfidence
    Options
    I'm currently a junior in college and during my 3 years here I've gained about 10-15 lbs that I'm trying to drop. (The curse of FRESHMAN 15)

CW: 145
    GW #1: 130

Final Goal: Since I'm 5'0 I would love to weigh 125lbs so hey, let's shot for that.

We all know college can be difficult when it comes to what we are eating, especially if we live on campus, which I did for my first two years. Now that I'm off campus, I'm able to prepare healthier meals for myself which is a plus. Let's stick together and motivate each other! :)
  • adesandre
    adesandre Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a freshman in college and new to this site. Please add me :)
  • wackedoutpet13
    wackedoutpet13 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm in my second year. Feel free to add, I definitely want more college MFP friends. :)