Embarrassing Confession

Options
Two of my favorite shows to watch are on the Disney Channel - ANT Farm and Wizards of Wavelry Place.

Hopefully telling you I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter makes this less embarrassing....does it?

Replies

• kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Spongebob, iCarly and Victorious here.
  • johnnieb
    johnnieb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love Phineas and Ferb...sometimes I start to turn it on when the 5 1/2 yr old is not here!
  • _Johanna_
    _Johanna_ Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I work with someone in his late 20s who could give me the names of the characters in Yo Gabba Gabba. He has no children and lives with no children. Now THAT is wrong!
  • ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    shoot i watch all those shows my tv just stays on there most days while im up doing stuff only natural for us mommies to toon in...
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    No, not really . . .

:smile:
  • andrea198721
    andrea198721 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    ICarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Victorious.....ha ha, I don't have any kids. I guess you like what you like...I still listen to BSB :)
  • PuzzleGirl65
    PuzzleGirl65 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    iCarly rocks! And Phineas & Ferb makes me literally LOL. That Ned's Declassified, etc., etc., whatever, is also pretty funny. But please, God, save me from the Suite Life ....
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Penguins of Madagascar - Love watching it with my son.
  • TankGirl71
    TankGirl71 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I love Pixar movies...and I don't have kids. I still cry during Monsters Inc......
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Nothing embarassing about that. I love the Fresh Beat Band and Victorious! :) I have 2 and 6 year old boys and continue to watch (and sing) long after they've left the room and stopped watching! I even have the Victorious soundtrack on my iPod. lol
  • noexcuses1218
    noexcuses1218 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    All about some P & F. My husband and I know the theme song back to front. And some of the others, too.
  • My600PdLife
    My600PdLife Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My kid's laugh at me when they walk into the room and I'm watching Good Luck Charlie, lol.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Spongebob, iCarly and Victorious here.

Spongebob kicks major *kitten*. It never gets old, as far as cartoons go.
  • christy_frank
    christy_frank Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am 34 and I love both of those shows. I find myself watching even when the kids are not around. I also love Good Luck Charlie & Jessie.....
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    sponge bob, my little ponies, icarly, courage the cowardly dog, looney toons, oh gosh and darn near any Disney movie..i am almost 30 and still buy them...just for me who cares if the kids want them or not...lol
  • mudar146
    mudar146 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Funny Story!
    The first time I hung out at my now husbands old house we were watching TV and he stopped at Thats So Raven and left it there for a minute and said "I don't think there is anything else on, I guess we have to watch this crap" I did my flirty giggle and said I don't mind this show and we sat for the rest of the afternoon cuddled on his couch watching Hannah Montana, Suite Life....etc... Needless to say it was an accident he stopped on the channel haha! This is why I love him hahaha! :)
  • SLN11
    SLN11 Posts: 210
    Options
    Me and my Fiance love love love Phineus and Ferb and we dont have any children hahaha !
  • SimplyShanRunning
    SimplyShanRunning Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    LOL

Phineas and Ferb haha I watch it even when he has lost interest
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    :indifferent:
  • MrsPeavley
    MrsPeavley Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love Disney movies and the disney channel... My son loves spongebob and the sprout channel oh thomas the tank... I am so glad he grewout of the wiggles kind of creepy those guys just liek tellitubies