Fresh start from Seattle

Options
Well, im hoping this is the missing key i've been looking for motivation and support towards a healthier Megan! Im actually going to buy a bikini this summer, and Im going to wear it and be proud of whatever I may look like on the outside. I am beautiful in every single way.......:glasses:

Replies

• g00fychk11
    Options
    Well, im hoping this is the missing key i've been looking for motivation and support towards a healthier Megan! Im actually going to buy a bikini this summer, and Im going to wear it and be proud of whatever I may look like on the outside. I am beautiful in every single way.......:glasses:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love it here. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Shanimal84
    Options
    Way to go hon! :drinker:

186124.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • losethefatnow
    Options
    hell this sandy from washington dc this is the first time that i made up my mind to lose the weight and i think im really going to be it this time..so wish me luch and please share info tip on weight lose at
    msalexander123@yahoo.com
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome Megan!!

We are neighbors! I live in Vancouver.

You will love it here! Lots of friendly and supportive people here.

Best of luck with your journey!
  • olsen022
    olsen022 Posts: 7
    Options
    HEALTHY is the key! So glad you didn't say "skinner Megan" because that isn't what it's about. Welcome, and good luck!
  • kathrynand
    Options
    hey there,
    I'm in Seattle too. I haven't been very good about using this site thus far, but this is just the beginning. Way to go! I'm here with ya!
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! :wink: