Embarrassing Confession

Options
2»

Replies

• jasmineheaven
    Options
    Spongebob, Dora the Explorer and Backyardagins...ALL DAY EVERYDAY lol.
  • wendibartel
    Options
    I would have to say that Bubble Guppies would be my favorite but I enjoy others Wizzards of Waverly place is my favorite disney show. Just keeps putting a little kid in all of us. Nothing wrong with it.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    Not really.

But I am kind of sad that I don't get to watch That's So Raven or Phil of the Future now that my daughter has outgrown Disney (are they even still on?)
  • Sobe1970
    Sobe1970 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I really get hassled for watching Coronation Street... :blushing:
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Vampire Diaries???

(And I'm 62!!!)
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    My 2 kiddos were raised in the 90's, so for me it was Mr. Rogers, Barney, Reading Rainbow and Magic School Bus. I loved them all!

My kids are now18 and 21 both smart, polite and highly confident people.....I credit that to choosing the best tv had to offer......

As far as me.......these shows actually were conforting and soothing.....I still flip past them and pause with gratitude :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Spongebob, iCarly and Victorious here.

Spongebob kicks major *kitten*. It never gets old, as far as cartoons go.

It never does, I agree. I love that show.
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    ICarly, Wizards of Waverly Place, and Victorious.....ha ha, I don't have any kids. I guess you like what you like...I still listen to BSB :)

BSB is just your era's NKOTB since I went to their concert in 1990 when I was 8 (you'd be 2) and guess what? 20 years later they come back and make a tonn of money! Good thing I never stoped loving NKOTB! My mix CD I made before Nabster went down however hasn't survived as well. "PLEASE, DON'T GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!"

Luckily BSB jumping on the bandwagon has helped in the past couple years. When BSB first tried to come back I believe it was 2003 I got 2 tickets for $10 for Toronto since no one wanted them, scalpers lost $.
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    my daughter is 13 and it seems that when there is nothing on, spongebob is on somewhere. i wonder why its her go to show. i personally can't stand it!
  • Rachaelluvszipped
    Rachaelluvszipped Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow Wubzy
    Phineas & Ferb
    Spongebob
    Chuggington
    Thomas & his friends
    Disney
    Scooby Doo
    Mario & Luigi

And then I have teens, that watch
    Dragon Ball Z
    The Big Bang Theory (which is by far HILARIOUS!!!!)
  • cairns19
    Options
    My kid's laugh at me when they walk into the room and I'm watching Good Luck Charlie, lol.

I forgot - I love Good Luch Charlie too!!
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Victorious, ANT Farm, Good Luck Charlie and presently American Girl movies...they are REALLY good!
    Can't STAND Sponge Bob, don't like potty humor & I am getting sooo tired of Yay! Me Suite Life of Z&C on or off the boat

And I have a 5 yr old daughter too!
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I watch Disney alll the time... I have a daughter who just turned 6, and I leave the tv on that channel long after she's left the room... It drives my husband crazy!
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    i watch icarly victorious and wizards and always have lol me and my husband watch the new wizards every friday together when my 5 year old is in bed lol but i am not embarrassed about it lmao
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Haahah! Glad I am not the only one who likes kids shows lol I watch iCarly and Victorious even if the kids are not around or already in bed lol Mine are 6,5 and 3 lol
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    iCarly, I'm in the Band, spongebob, just to name a few, I'm a cartoon junkie and not afraid to admit it