first re-measure with herbalife

Options
first remeasuring with herbalife. After 11 days, I'm down 4.75 inches (3 of those on my belly!), same weight, but I've traded .5% of body fat for muscle :)

Replies

• aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I love Herbalife. That is how I lost the majority of my weight, that and exercise.
  • Bibis29
    Options
    I'm doing HerbalLife, too! Took some getting used to, but I kinda love it now. Keep up the good work!
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful.. Keep it up!! I love herbalife
  • Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    What exactly is it? A meal replacement plan?
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    SEEEE????? it works? yay! I'm currently doing it. had my shake for lunch because of my schedule today. but yay for you girlie!
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    SEEEE????? it works? yay! I'm currently doing it. had my shake for lunch because of my schedule today. but yay for you girlie!
    [/quote

that question mark after 'it works' is supposed to be an exclamation mark.:blushing:
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    What exactly is it? A meal replacement plan?

It is a meal replacement plan that you take once or twice a day then eat sensably the other meal and snacks. It works I am proof.
  • thamre
    thamre Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between Herbalife & Slimfast? I am contemplating the whole Herbalife thing, but thinking that Slimfast would be easier and cheaper - if I chose to go that route...
  • mysteria_
    mysteria_ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    What is the difference between Herbalife & Slimfast? I am contemplating the whole Herbalife thing, but thinking that Slimfast would be easier and cheaper - if I chose to go that route...

I'd like to know this as well... easy + cheap = AWESOME

lol
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    they are both shake plans I believe. Herbalife has more of a focus on protien intake and comes with a weight loss coach, and it is more expensive. Herbalife claims to have complete nutrition and I am not so sure about slimfast. side note: I quit hlife after a month... i missed real food.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I prefer to eat my calories, thanks. Plus it's not really sustainable right? You're going to replace 2 meals a day forever? I mean sure you might lose weight but unless you completely change your eatings habits you're probably not going to keep theweight off. By all means congrats on your loss... But I would consider very hard what you are going to do once you stop since it's all calories in vs. calories out.
  • TexasNurseMom78
    TexasNurseMom78 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I like to use it for breakfast. it is tasty and helps me get in the protein I need. Since I had such rapid weight loss, 90 pounds in 10 months, I was losing all my hair from lack of protein.
  • rkr22401
    rkr22401 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    FWIW, I have known many people that have lost a bunch of weight on herbalife. I do not know a single one of them that did not put it all back once they stopped herbalife. Make sure you are learning good eating habits along the way.
  • Sunshine_Girlie
    Sunshine_Girlie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    FWIW, I have known many people that have lost a bunch of weight on herbalife. I do not know a single one of them that did not put it all back once they stopped herbalife. Make sure you are learning good eating habits along the way.

That's the same with anything and everything: HCG, Weight Watcher, LA Weightloss, Slimfast, Atkins, etc. You cannot rely on just one thing. That's were a lot of us mess up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!