New to myfitness

Options
Hey everyone, I was feeling FAT and my sis said to try myfitnesspal. So here we go...Cheer me on!!!!

Replies

• DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I'm loving all of the support from the other members and I think you will too! Keep thinking positive! : )
  • JessicaBoggess
    Options
    I just joined too and for the same reason, Good Luck!!
  • itsshadowwithane
    itsshadowwithane Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i am not new but am renewing my commitment..could use and would love some supporters and i will also support....what is your age height and weight goals?

for anyone who wants to answer:)
  • omgzstef
    omgzstef Posts: 157
    Options
    Welcome & good luck!!
  • mndamon
    mndamon Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, there's a lot of useful tools and advice here, just need to ask around.
  • adjones5
    adjones5 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here!
  • nomojo
    Options
    Hi! Really need all the help and encouragement I can get! Easily discouraged when my numbers are small and even though I know it is the healthy way to do it; it seems like I will never get there so why bother? Ever feel this way? Glad we can all do this together! =)
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    I know I WAS fat...not just feeling it....at the start of my journey.

good luck to you on your journey. I recommend taking some time to do the activity in my will power blog below.
  • paulabsc
    paulabsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am new to this site. I have been a member for a while but not active on the site. I just recently started keep track and am loving it. I love hearing about all the successes that people have made. I hope I can exceed my goals as most of you all have.
  • paulabsc
    paulabsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I am new to this site. I have been a member for a while but not active on the site. I just recently started keep track and am loving it. I love hearing about all the successes that people have made. I hope I can exceed my goals as most of you all have.
  • Hollyhms
    Options
    New to this...my husband had a heart attach last week, and I need to loose weight as well. A girlfriend gave me this website...looks great. If anyone has any healthy heart recipes, or suggestions of what to eat, I would really appreciate it. I know not to use salt, and watch the fat...:smile: