Mobile App

Options
I was just wondering if this site offers a mobile app....I have a Blackberry & while I can log into the site to add in the food I eat, it would be so much easier if there was an app for it....so while I'm on the road I can still keep track of everything I eat......I do put them down in my memo pad, but it would just be so much easier.....does anyone know if there is one, or if there is another mobile app that I can use to record my calories? I could then add them to this site...thanks so much!

Replies

• BellaEmy
    BellaEmy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering if this site offers a mobile app....I have a Blackberry & while I can log into the site to add in the food I eat, it would be so much easier if there was an app for it....so while I'm on the road I can still keep track of everything I eat......I do put them down in my memo pad, but it would just be so much easier.....does anyone know if there is one, or if there is another mobile app that I can use to record my calories? I could then add them to this site...thanks so much!
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    haha this was the 1st question i asked when I joined, I was told having a moblie site requires a whole new website and that's just a ton of extra work... :)
  • Philde04
    Philde04 Posts: 160
    Options
    I would love to know if there is one too!!! There is an app where you can look up foods to get the amount of calories, if you are eating out or something... if you go to BB app world and go to the personal health & wellness category, it's the very first one on there and it's free. I haven't really used it much, but I did download it in case I ever get in a jam and need to know the amount of caloies real quick.
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    Mike is working towards Iphone and bbry apps, but they will take a few months still.
  • BellaEmy
    BellaEmy Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I appreciate the responses!!!
  • 12by311
    12by311 Posts: 1,716 Member
    Options
    A MFP app would be BOMB! :glasses:
  • jcspeck
    jcspeck Posts: 3
    Options
    There is a free iPhone app out, but it is not affiliated with MFP, nor does it have the comprehensive food list. There is also no way to link, but if you need to have something in your pocket to help with those hard choices, its called Lose It!
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    If you have browsing capablities on your phone, you can just log into this site and log your food as you normally would. Not super easy, but it works.