Body by Vi.. Feedback please!

Options
Hi! I just started Body by Vi. Anyone else do/used this before? What were your results? Feedback or tips appreciated! I'm doing 2 shakes a day.

Side note.. I got down to 145 but then I married an Italian and I ate enough pasta and everything else to climb to 195. I know how easy it is to gain, so once I get back down I will maintain!

Replies

• Alysgrma
    Alysgrma Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I know nothing about it or what it is, one of my facebook friends is doing it and she is very happy with results, she posts pictures all the time, i can see that she is loosing, i believe she said on average of about 2 pounds a week..
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    Personally I know you can get the same results with a good protein shake and food. Hope it works out for you because I know it's pricey.
  • marissa4354
    Options
    Personally I know you can get the same results with a good protein shake and food. Hope it works out for you because I know it's pricey.

I pay $109 for 2 shakes a day - it equals out to $4 per day. It's not too pricey, but it is more than your traditional protein shakes I guess.
  • kdweidmann
    Options
    I've been doing it for 26 days now. I lost 4 lbs - but then gained it back 2 weeks later. BUT, I'm losing inches and my clothes are getting bigger. I need to stick to the 1200-1500 calories per day and I will start losing more!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,714 Member
    Options
    I pay $109 for 2 shakes a day - it equals out to $4 per day. It's not too pricey, but it is more than your traditional protein shakes I guess.
    For much less than $109, you can get a 10lb of ON Gold Standard Whey with 155 servings. That's more than double the servings you get now. But it's a matter of preference too.