Back again, now it's time to join the boards for support

Options
2nd time for me here. I've also done Sparkpeople and many many others as well. I'm in to be your cheerleader if you'll be mine too?!?!

I was doing very well earlier this year and then my mother died suddenly and unexpectedly and it all came to a screeching halt. I've tried getting myself back on the wagon but it still seems to be circling me rather than letting me get back on. Not even my doctor, whom my mother adored and vise versa, is able to get me back on track. I want to but something that i have yet to realize is holding me back.

I'm participating in a program at work that began on Tuesday. We are walking around the world. Our offices have been broken into teams and the teams will complete and see who walks more. So far so good! My record of late has been one or two weeks so we'll see if this can do the trick. It's a 6 week commitment so I'm hoping it will become habit.

On a personal note, I'm the mother of 2 children: ages 9 and 5 and have a wonderful husband. Also have 2 dogs and 2 cats and live in Pa.

Chris

Replies