Start with 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30?

Options
Hello everyone! I have a quick question for all you Jillian fans....I bought Ripped in 30 and did it yesterday and I loved it, but I was just wondering about 30 Day Shred - should I start with that one or is there no rhyme-nor-reason to these DVD's?? I have never used videos at home and I am ready to now - I have my living room all set up and just wanna know which one to start with.....

OPINIONS & HELP PLEASE!! :)

Replies

• trina9303
    Options
    I'm no expert but I believe the 30 Day Shred is more for shedding fat and Ripped is more for toning. So it depends on where you're at.
  • Krohnie
    Krohnie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I personaly think ripped in 30 is a better work out for me. It seems to be a little tougher. 30ds was good, but level one was really worthless for me. I'd burn 140 calories, where as with ripped in 30 on week one, I have to pause to breathe, and I burn well over 200 calories in the 25 minutes. So, that could go the other way for you, if you're new to exerising in general, maybe 30 ds would be a better place to start. Good luck!
  • lindzmt22
    Options
    I would start with 30DS. That's what I did, and now I'm on to Ripped in 30. That just seems like a natural flow and order. You'll see what I mean if you do it :)
  • chattinchick
    chattinchick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I still have around 50 lbs. to lose, so I'm looking to shed some fat too. I work out 2-3 times a week with my trainer at the gym too, so I'm not *new* to exercising, but as I was doing the Ripped in 30 yesterday, I was thinking it's probably more for toning....but I'm not sure. Thanks for the input so far!
  • beckih
    beckih Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think the Shred is easier than Ripped...if you haven't been exercising, might want to start with Shred and work your way up to Ripped. I just finished the Shred yesterday...30 days without stopping! Loved it! Good luck!