help me!

ok. so last year i weighed 25 pounds more than i do now.
but thanks to being a vegetarian i lost 10 and myfitnesspal helped me lose 15 more.

my problem is, im happy with my weight, but my mom complains im too thin.
i want to stay at this weight and not lose anymore, but ive been eating 1200 for so long that i feel sick if i eat more, i also want to maintain this weight but i keep losing and i dont know what to do!:cry:

Replies

• ok. so last year i weighed 25 pounds more than i do now.
    but thanks to being a vegetarian i lost 10 and myfitnesspal helped me lose 15 more.

i want to stay at this weight and not lose anymore, but ive been eating 1200 for so long that i feel sick if i eat more, i also want to maintain this weight but i keep losing and i dont know what to do!:cry:
  • prettyinpink
    prettyinpink Posts: 94 Member
    Well, You are a lucky one! :oP So.. you change your "Goal" to maintain weight. You have to teach yourself to eat more calories.. or things that have more calories. I know that vegetable do not have many calories as it is but you can spice them up a bit. Add more dressings and almonds to salads. You can do it but it may take time just as it did to teach yourself to eat less.

Good luck!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    ok. so last year i weighed 25 pounds more than i do now.

Honey, you need to eat. Recalculate your settings here on mfp for "Maintenance" so you will maintain your current weight until you can figure out what's going on.Start using 2% milk, real butter, yogurt that is low fat, not fat free. Allow yourself one small dessert every copule days, or add a piece of fresh fruit or juice daily. Have a handful of peanuts, or a tbsp of peanut butter on an apple. Walnuts are good to add to salads, they are high in calories and fat.

If you are below your recommended healthy weight, please see a doctor or counselor immediately. If you are in your healthy weight range just maintain as mentioned above and don't reply to Mom's comments.

You could be flirting with an eating disorder - or not. Only you can figure it out. We care about you . Be healthy.

Please keep posting on these boards and be honest with us. There are a lot of really smart people with great big :heart: that want to help you.

:flowerforyou: Cheryl , p.s. you can message me anytime.
  • you could add juice that has more calories, or a breakfast shake. it might be easier than solid food
  • thanks guys hopefully this works for me