Hi all!

Options
I am new to the site, but started my weight loss journey at the start of 2009 and have already managed to lose 12 pounds! Yay! Although lately I feel I have been slacking a bit so I thought where better to find a little support?!
A little about me: I am currently a stay at home mom but will be working out of the home once again this summer starting in June, lucky for me there's childcare there so I get to work with my little one right there! For the last month I have been trying my best to do 30 day Shred and/or BL Weightloss Yoga every day. But I admit I have missed a bunch of days in there. I try to stay in the 1200 cal range daily but my weakness is late night snacking and all things chocolate or chips and dip...or my husband bringing home treats or fast food!

Replies

• CountryGirl84
    CountryGirl84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am new to the site, but started my weight loss journey at the start of 2009 and have already managed to lose 12 pounds! Yay! Although lately I feel I have been slacking a bit so I thought where better to find a little support?!
    A little about me: I am currently a stay at home mom but will be working out of the home once again this summer starting in June, lucky for me there's childcare there so I get to work with my little one right there! For the last month I have been trying my best to do 30 day Shred and/or BL Weightloss Yoga every day. But I admit I have missed a bunch of days in there. I try to stay in the 1200 cal range daily but my weakness is late night snacking and all things chocolate or chips and dip...or my husband bringing home treats or fast food!
  • kenewayne
    kenewayne Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hey there and WELCOME! :drinker:

You'll find PLENTY of support over here! We have a pretty good thread going over here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47645-p90x-starting-a-new-thread?page=17#posts-525584

It's primarily for people doing the P90X program, but who knows...you 'might' be interested! :bigsmile:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: