Not hungry, but can't stop thinking about food!

Options
Well, I have this very annoying problem, mostly at night right before going to sleep.

My mind won't shut it about food. And it is not just "unhealthy" foods I want, it is EVERYTHING!
I'm not hungry, and I ate all my calories for the day, and it is too late to exercise. :sad:
It's so bad that I can't sleep or do ANYTHING for that matter, without my mind going like: "Apple, orange, pizza, bread, mackerel, cookies, jam, carrot, spinach!" :noway:

I tried taking a little bit of carrot and cucumber, but my mind STILL wouldn't shut up.

Any advise to help me, I'm going crazy! :indifferent:

Replies

• CapsFan17
    Options
    :smile: I have a cup of tea with stevia to sweeten it before bed. It helps me to keep from snacking.
  • ang2001
    ang2001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I find the more I try and not think about food the more I do! Sometimes I have to eat a little something too. I suggest reading a book. Not a magazine or watch tv b/c every other page or commercial is FOOD! I'm so dead tired by the time I go to bed that I couldn't get up to eat if I wanted so maybe you can be like me and work two jobs!!! Hope you figure it out b/c I know it's miserable.
  • RNMDFF
    RNMDFF Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    i get like that. I just want food!!!!!!! I dont know how to stop
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have this issue all the live long day... UGH I hate it, but I just drink my water and that helps me 90% of the time!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Are you having obsessive thoughts, like maybe you need to talk to a doctor? Or is it just annoying?
  • KeepItOff4Life
    Options
    I have this issue all the live long day... UGH I hate it, but I just drink my water and that helps me 90% of the time!

Me too! I still think about eating all sorts of stuff from time to time, but now I have more self control to not do it.
  • kagenw
    kagenw Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same problem. The only thing that works for me is to go to bed. Only problem is that I know that once I shut my eyes i'll wake up to another busy day again. Can't I just stop going to school?