day 1....what a rush!!!!!!

Well dr told me this afternoon I could ride the stationary bike so that's what I did...it felt great being back in the gym...I know i must take it easy as i recover from the procedure on my back. I am just so excited to be able to be active somewhat and really work toward my goal of being 100lbs lighter!!!! There is work to be done so I got a smile on my face and my hard hat on my head!!!!! Let's work!

Replies

• Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    That's great! I love your attitude and dedication, you can totally do this :) wishing you all the best!
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    What fantastic news!! I'm so glad you're now able to do something that you couldn't do before :D Your positive attitude and enthusiasm make me so happy, and they will take you far! Keep up the great work! You will be successful =)
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Love this post!! You can do this. You really can. Best to you!
  • That is great, start with baby steps and work your way back. It's great to have nice people to give you the confidence and motivation . :)
  • Thanks all...I can't be defeated just yet....As long as I got life, I will continue, my best days are ahead.....just takes work!!!! Therefore that is what I must do!!!