Down 111 lbs!!

Options
Just thought I'd share my success with everyone. I started in January of this yr, and have lost a total of 111 lbs! I've reached my goal weight, gone from a size 24 jeans to a size 10 and am currently training to run my first 5K in the spring! This site and all my friends here have been so amazing through out this entire process and I couldn't have done it without them!!

Before:
katiefat.jpg

After: (I was a facebook wall for Halloween)
ktskinny.jpg

Replies

• kfuller27
    kfuller27 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have no idea how to do this. lol!!
  • krystlpierce
    krystlpierce Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    pick the IMG code on the pic on photo bucket... then when you paste the code, change the IMG to lower case- img
  • kfuller27
    Options
    pick the IMG code on the pic on photo bucket... then when you paste the code, change the IMG to lower case- img

Thank you!!
  • horror_hamster
    Options
    wow! great job! You should be very proud of yourself! I just started my journey to do exactly what you just did, so it's quite inspirational to see you succeeded!

congrats, again!
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Love the FB idea too
  • kfuller27
    Options
    Also, since I know someone will notice the cigarette in my hand.. I have also quit smoking... 5 days in so far and going good!! :):)
  • mrsfoose
    Options
    Congrats to you!! You look amazing!!!
  • brushe
    brushe Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal...
  • tkn11
    tkn11 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    you look AWESOME!! great job!
  • kaciroberts1585
    kaciroberts1585 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Ahhh that is amazing! Great job. Went to your profile since the pics here weren't working and you look so great! Keep it up girly!! :bigsmile:
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Also, since I know someone will notice the cigarette in my hand.. I have also quit smoking... 5 days in so far and going good!! :):)

Awesome! Losing 111 lbs is a great step for your long term health, but continuing to smoke will negate that in other ways!

Good luck quitting smoking, and congrats on your weight loss success!
  • melisae
    melisae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome. :)
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You looked beautiful before but wow, what a difference 11 months makes! Holy cow, woman!! You look fantastic!

Good luck quitting smoking. I quit a year and a half ago.. it's no picnic but hang in there. It looks like you have the willpower to get through it. Much luck to you!
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options

LMAO!!! I was going to say that I hope that quitting smoking is your next goal!!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!! very proud of you
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    You look great! You look much thinner than 196, you must be tall?
  • sdwelk11
    sdwelk11 Posts: 825
    Options
    Can I ask ... how tall are you? Just trying to compare to how I will look when i reach my goal.
  • kfuller27
    Options
    You look great! You look much thinner than 196, you must be tall?

I'm actually at 185 now, I haven't updated my signature. Either way though, I'm 5'11 so I am very tall!
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Outstanding Job!
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

Can I ask a weird question? How is your skin over-all? It looks like yours snap backed nicely :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!