Deads + LVOneArmShoulderPress.gif + dumbell tricep press

Then only had time for 10 min of jumprope

Had my potein shake with a banana, ice and almond milk. Then ate a chobani

Don't know if I can make it to lunch!

Replies

• Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Is there any correlation inbetween your workout, how hungry you feel after and calories burnt?

In general, I "should" be hungrier after a long cardio workout but that doesn't happen (Unless it's swimming). I most often feel hungrier after a weight lifting session. I wonder if lifing like this actually burns MORE calories than a typical cardio session?
  • TheWizeguy
    Options
    I cant really say. I'm a runner not a lifter but for me it comes down more to time of day vs man I just ran 15 miles and I could eat a house! If I get up at 6:00am eat a few bowl of cereal, hit the trail and run 15 16 miles etc... I get home by 10:00/11:00. I'm hungry but I'm certainly not hungry while out there doing it. Nor really on those days do I eat 'that' much more then normal. I mean... I do but figure 2000 - 2200 calories vs 1600 or so.

In the past swimming has made me sleepy afterwards. Weights? Just not enough experience.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    After that long cable line hike, I was pretty hungry. But that was approx 2 hours of either hiking up a steep incline or running down that incline.

I guess I lift more than hike so that's my experience.