What's for dinner?

Options
I am making Pork Chops and Applesauce (http://www.skinnytaste.com/2011/10/pork-chops-and-applesauce.html), mashed potatoes and corn. Good ol' southern cooking tonight w/out all the fat :) I may make my kids and hubby a biscuit on the side. I dunno.

Replies

• bigislandgrrl
    bigislandgrrl Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Sprout's Chicken Parmesan Sausage, brussel sprouts, zucchini and some sort of starch (I let my hunny decide between rice, potatoes and pasta).
  • himiller3
    Options
    Homemade 15 bean soup
  • pinkakira1
    pinkakira1 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Turkey (Jenny O) with sauted zuccini and summer squash and a tangerine.
  • Nogo
    Nogo Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast and salad. I'm pretty excited about it!
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Probably a catfish filet again. I think I am going to try broiling it this time though. Also probably a side of veggies.
  • tiptoeketo
    tiptoeketo Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    BBq'd chicken breast with Mango Salsa
    Baked Spaghetti Squash
    BBq Zuchinni Halves basted with Italian Dressing
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    eggplant-tomato sauce over spaghetti squash with pesto. noms!!!!!
  • kateroot
    kateroot Posts: 435
    Options
    Chicken in mushroom sherry sauce over brown rice, with a side of sauteed kale. Yum :)
  • angelapolite
    Options
    Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken Breast and salad. I'm pretty excited about it!

My hubby's fav!
  • lunamare
    lunamare Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Baked haddock with baked potato and some veggies - LOVE one of our local restaurants and Thursday is our night out.
  • angelapolite
    Options
    I'll probably have a WW meal before leaving work. Going out with the sister in law, who likes to drink too much and eat too little...So I'll have that and maybe a glass of wine and TONS of water :tongue:
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    We are having grilled chicken strips, fat free mashed potatoes and corn. :smile:
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Spanish chicken stew with chorizo and olives...nom nom!
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Roasted chicken, roasted Brussel sprouts & carrots& asparagus.:bigsmile:
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    Sounds yummy, tonight it is leftover night at my hosue to clean out the fridge.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Skinny Taste chicken divan. Made it for myself for the week. Also, mashed cauliflower--my favorite way to eat them!
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Homemade 15 bean soup

Yum! I love 15 bean soup!
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'll probably have a WW meal before leaving work. Going out with the sister in law, who likes to drink too much and eat too little...So I'll have that and maybe a glass of wine and TONS of water :tongue:
    Ill be having a WW meal as well....with a spinach salad topped with tomatoes and light ranch iI have class so these come in handy for those nights
  • Queen_JessieA
    Queen_JessieA Posts: 1,059 Member
    Options
    I love skinnytaste...but I have to admit that I wasn't impressed with this one. But, it could have been me. I have a hard time getting pork right unless I cook it in the crock pot.
  • stevwil41
    stevwil41 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I had Sweet and Spicy Salmon Teriyaki over brown rice and steamed broccoli...tomorrow is a weigh in day if you couldn't tell lol