NSV

Options
Ephena
Ephena Posts: 615 Member
So I see all these amazing posts about people reaching an NSV but never bothered put anything up myself. After struggling with the scale lately it's been really tough to be positive which made finding a NSV even harder but the light bulb finally went on for me last night...

I bought a pair of girl boxer shorts (the pj kind) years ago, but they never fit so they got stuck at the back of a dresser drawer to be forgotten. About a month ago while cleaning out all my old clothes that don't fit anymore (my closet now how about a third of the clothes it used to) I found the boxers and tried them on...they weren't tight, they didn't fit perfect, they were loose! Flash forward to last night I went to put them on and they wouldn't stay up!!!

Yay!!!

Replies

• webdiva1
    webdiva1 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    yay x 10! too cool. good for you.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    And I bet you felt so pleased! I had a similar experience with forgotten jeans which now fit! They haven't fallen off yet but as they are the only pair that actually fit me now I can enjoy them for a little while! But well done! And thanks for the laugh!
  • ignatiusreilly
    ignatiusreilly Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Oh, what a feeling! Congrats!
  • kaffkaff
    kaffkaff Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Yay! Love that feeling, well done!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Love it! That's progress you can't refute!
  • TRIMoses59
    TRIMoses59 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful feeling! Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!