Sharp stabbing pain under abdomen

Options
so since sunday i have this pain on the right side right under my abdomen. It almost seems like it in the area of where my ovary would be? I am expecting TOM in two days but i never have this pain with it. This morning I sneezed and the pain was so bad that I thought I was going to pass out. If i move too much it hurts as well. I am not sure what to make of it.

I am also have a stabbing pain and sensitivity around my cervix. I have been having this pain on and off since i miscarried three years ago but the doctors (more than one opinion) say everything looks normal, no scarring or fibroids, my cervix is normal, yada yada yada. I am guessing the pain this time is because of TOM but sometimes it happens when TOM is weeks away.

Obviously I will be going to the doctor but I am curious if it could be because I have taken on more strenuous exercising. I have started the 30 day challenge on the ea active for the wii. I am wondering if the constant jumping (jump squats, side to side jumps, jump lunges, etc) can wreak havoc on my insides? Granted it has happened even when i wasn't exercising this has been the worst pain, almost like miscarrying and i get dizzy.

Just wondering if any other ladies have this issue. Thanks for your feedback! God Bless!

Replies

• shagybear33
    Options
    appendix?
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Honestly... it sounds exactly like my friend's pain when she had an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    hmm prob appendix
  • mommystutz
    mommystutz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have had similar pains since I was a teen (on and off). The drs finally told me that it could be that I am ovulating. So I usually take some aleve and try putting a heating pad on. You may want to try that. I hope that this helps.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Honestly... it sounds exactly like my friend's pain when she had an ectopic (tubal) pregnancy.

I thought about that too but I have been having it for such a long time... I guess if TOM doesn't get here then i will be buying a pregnancy test. I am usually really careful about that so i dont think i am but i guess i can't be 100% sure
  • bsexton3
    bsexton3 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Unless I have my body wrong, left side in intestines. Right side is kidney. Noon is heartburn.
  • blueimp
    blueimp Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Lower right side could be appendicitis - that can be really dangerous if it ruptures.
  • LindsayT2012
    LindsayT2012 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I would get sharp pains like that when I was pregnant with my kids. and everytime I sneezed it would hurt really bad!!
  • teacherspet1
    teacherspet1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    GO AND SEE YOUR DOCTOR.....YOU WILL END UP A NERVOUS WRECK IF YOU LISTEN TO OTHERS..........NO TWO BODIES ARE ALIKE.......GET A PROFESSIONAL OPINION SWEETIE...AND GOOD LUCK :smile:
  • purpletrillium
    Options
    It might be intrauterine adhesions. Here's the info briefly:
    After having a miscarriage, it's common that women will undergo a dilation and curettage (D&C) either by necessity or by choice. Serious complications associated with the procedure are rare, but about 8% of women may develop intrauterine adhesions (scar tissue in the uterus) after having a D&C.

Uterine adhesions don't always cause problems, but sometimes they can:

"Intrauterine adhesions can be asymptomatic and of no clinical significance. Symptoms associated with clinically significant intrauterine adhesions include:

Infertility
    Menstrual irregularities (hypomenorrhea, amenorrhea)
    Cyclic pelvic pain
    Recurrent pregnancy los
  • jsjaclark
    Options
    I had a somewhat similar pain and it turned out to be fibroid cysts. nothing cancerous or anything, but just caused pain. Had surgery to remove.

Do get it checked because of the possibility of appendicitis.
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    I have this same problem...... I have gone to the doctors and they thought it was a cyst but i did an ultrasound and they said everything looks good.....

I still have the pain and its gets pretty sharp when I’m running on the treadmill. I have no idea what it could be. I looked up things on Google but never got an exact idea with the symptoms..... It is really bothersome.....