30 Day Shred vs. ripped in 30

Options
Has anyone done both? Is one more difficult than the other? I have ripped in 30. I'm liking it so far. Just curious about the other dvd.

Replies

• mortuseon
    mortuseon Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Have the 30 Day Shred (and it's available for free online, but shhhhh...) and it's a pretty good workout. Jillian (the trainer) is excellent at motivating you, and I know a lot of people have used it for the inch loss. It's an intense workout and will build muscle like crazy. Great workout, but not for the faint-hearted.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the 30 Day Shred and her motivation is AWESOME! I hate workouts where the trainer/leader of the dvd just kinda tells you what to do but doesn't remind you WHY or motivate you at all. I will be doing Ripped in 30 in Janurary (not gonna attempt in in December because of the holidays).
  • brvanover
    Options
    Personally I think Ripped in 30 is harder, but both dvds are good workouts.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I finished 30 DS and started on Ripped in 30. Ripped in 30 definitely feels harder. I like the format a little better (30 sec each for all strength instead of 30 sec/1 min). They are both great though!
  • rachie590
    rachie590 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    thanks!! I'm on my 3rd day of ripped in 30...I started with 3lb weights, moved up to 5lbs..now I think I might buy some 8 and 10 pounds. I think the time i've put in at the gym over the last 10 or so years has prepared me for the difficulty of the dvd. I'm able to complete it, but it is still a great workout. I'm going to stick with it. Also I run 3-6 miles 5/6 times a week. Hopefully i'll be able to post some great before/afters in 30 days.