new to the site

Options
Hello everyone

I am new to the site and keen to get motivated and most importantly get my weight under control. I have 20kgs to shed and this looks like the site to help with that! Looking forward to reading all the comments and making some new friends along the way. good luck to all with whatever your goals are.

Replies

• Mirrica
    Options
    Hello Everyone Im Here To Get Motivated And Stay On Track So I Can Lose About 90 Pounds By Next Year September.
  • felicity866
    Options
    welcome and lets hope we can cheer each other on!!
  • sweetbrn
    Options
    I am also new to this site. I use the mobile iPhone app most of the time and don't usually get online. But have lost a total of 20lbs. I have gained 4lbs back because of being a tad under what friends are calling to much weight loss for me. But mine and THIER definitions are different. I am looking to meet friends with the same fitness goals. I have since gotten gym equipment in home and I have started trying to incorporate that as part of my diet and exercise plan. Good luck to all!
  • shantillylace81
    Options
    HELLO EVERYONE!! IM new to this site, from Denver Colorado. Im turning 30 in a month and heading to Orlando for a nice Beachy vacation in Februrary. Hope I can look my best both dates and stay healthy. I spent the majority of my 20s chunky!!! :)