Does anybody...

Options
Feel guilty if they don't workout in some manner? Just curious, because it happened to me yesterday.

Replies

• runnerjenn0708
    runnerjenn0708 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    ALLLLLL the time :)
  • jalford0226
    Options
    ya i do.....i bummed up my foot yesterday and am totally feel guilty about not working out....i just started back and hate getting out of my routine!!
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    yes... to the point it affects my moods :( it's bad.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    yeeeeeeeeeeep the guilt of not exercising the past two days (sick and dizzy which is why i didnt) is about to kill me! which is why i am today
  • angee1126
    angee1126 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yep, i sure do feel guilty and like a slug if i don't exercise! :embarassed:
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    I feel guilty 95% of the time, some days I just don't feel up to it.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You'll almost always regret NOT working out, but you never regret working out no matter how much you hate it while you're doing it.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I think 'lazy' is a better word
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    yea feel cheated then pissed cause i am the one who is cheating myself
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    If I get out of my routine, period! I feel not only guilty but angry also!
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    yes recently i have been feeling this way. :)
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I never thought this would be my answer, but YES! And I don't eat my exercise calories, so it's not like I'm bummed because I can't eat more, LOL. I try to do SOMETHING every day and feel guilty when I couldn't even manage to get in a 30DS workout!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    It happened to me yesterday as well. I had a new dishwaasher delivered to the house and I had to wait for the delivery and THEN the installation. They were there over 2 hrs, ruined my day with not being able to get to the gym and work out with the PT, lol
  • bsgillkc
    bsgillkc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I usually feel some guilt when my schedule doesn't allow it or makes it difficult, but some days I just need a break to rest my body.
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    @Dexy ... you hit the nail on the head! I always feel good after working out, even if I don't feel like doing it before or during the exercise!
  • rm830
    rm830 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Not so much guilty as I do antsy....I want to go get the stress out, burn it all off...and feel great after. If I don't have time to go, the stress builds up and then it's not a good day. Of course I don't worry about that on rest days but I HAVE to work out at least 5 days a week.
  • Rohnic
    Rohnic Posts: 82
    Options
    same here. you just made me do squats. lol
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Yes, I feel guilty if I don't run or otherwise exercise. One trick to get out the door - if you still don't feel like running/exercising after 10 minutes, call it quits for the day.

And you know what? That has never happened -- I've always ended up completing my workout.
  • lclarkjr
    lclarkjr Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I don't feel guilty per se, but if I miss a scheduled run I seem to be in a saltier mood.