Hi, I'm new

Options
Hello, my name is Lilibeth and I just started MFP a couple of days ago.
I hope to lose some weight by the end of this month, because right know I'm stucked at 99 kilos. :sad:

My 1st Goal will be to lose 4k by the end of this month.

I've already lost 7.8 k since March 4th.:flowerforyou:

Any tips ??

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]184407.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• lilibeth
    lilibeth Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello, my name is Lilibeth and I just started MFP a couple of days ago.
    I hope to lose some weight by the end of this month, because right know I'm stucked at 99 kilos. :sad:

My 1st Goal will be to lose 4k by the end of this month.

I've already lost 7.8 k since March 4th.:flowerforyou:

Any tips ??

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]184407.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ltdzirasa
    Options
    I would say don't deprive yourself of the foods you like. My husband and I are both users and we usually have one day a week where we don't count calories at all. This one day seems silly but helps tremendously. I would also on the days you want to eat more, work out more so you can reap the benefits and enjoy your food knowing you really worked out pretty hard. Good luck!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome Lilibeth! :flowerforyou: LOVE your name.....

My advice? Be true to yourself. Log everything, and eat your exercise cals! :) Good luck on your journey, and congrats on what you've already accomplished!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Since my weight yo-yos up and down, I probably don't have very good advice. I think mfp does help and it also helps not to eat after dinner. There's a thread for a no late night snacking challenge. You might conisder joining that. Take care.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: I watch the sodium very close as it causes water retention if you eat too much sodium.