Hello everyone

Options
I'm new to myfitnesspal, and have been doing strength training for over a year, but never can get motivated to do cardio. I just started a boot camp, and its totally kicking my butt, but I'm happy to say I am doing my best to keep up, just not ready to run long distances yet.

JS

Replies

• jcspeck
    jcspeck Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm new to myfitnesspal, and have been doing strength training for over a year, but never can get motivated to do cardio. I just started a boot camp, and its totally kicking my butt, but I'm happy to say I am doing my best to keep up, just not ready to run long distances yet.

JS
  • Copswife0819
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • LYNNSEEDIET
    Options
    HELLO,
    I TOO JUST STARTED WELL ABOUT A MONTH AGO. I HAVE ALWAYS EXERCISED ABOUT 3 TIMES A WEEK. BUT I HAVE NOTICED THAT I NEED TO EXERCISE 5 TIMES A WEEK FOR 60 MINUTES. AS I GET OLDER IT GETS HARDER AND HARDER TO TAKE THE WEIGHT OFF. I GET BORED REALLY EASILY WITH EXERCISE DVDS OR THE BIKE OR THE TREADMILL. SO I MIS IT UP. ALSO THE GREATEST THING I HAVE FOUND SO FAR IS THE WII FIT. IT IS SO FUN THAT YOPU DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT YOU ARE WORKING OUT. IT IS ALSO GREAT FOR THE KIDS. WHEN THE WEATHER IS YUCKY I WORK OUT WITH MY OLDER DAYCARE KIDS. TRY THE SUPER HULA HOOP! IT WILL KICK YOUR BUTT!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Steebs3
    Steebs3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This site is great!! Earlier in the week I was lacking motivation, but I read some great messages of support and Im back on track. Dont give up!! have fun and good luck!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :tongue: