10 down by Christmas - Team 2 WK2 - (CLOSED)

Welcome to the start of Week 2. Congratulations to everyone for finishing week 1.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• homeport51
    homeport51 Posts: 198 Member
    I'm excited for weigh in tomorrow and to see how everyone did!
  • I'm excited for weigh in tomorrow and to see how everyone did!

Me too!
  • zaz936
    zaz936 Posts: 68 Member
    I was good this week! Can't wait for the weigh in when I wake up. Good luck everyone!
  • MissSharkattack
    MissSharkattack Posts: 323 Member
    I was doing so well until today, then I pigged out and had four slices of pizza >.<
    Although, Im still under my calories for the day (:

So looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow. Good luck everybody!! Hope you all had a good week.
  • stritte14
    stritte14 Posts: 52 Member
    I"m nervous, definetly did not exercise as much as I usually did (kids & hubby had lots of activities this week) and although I didn't eat the worst I ever have....I am worried it won't be enough to reflect a loss. I have a digital scale that only shows pounds, not ounces....so all or nothing I guess.

Good luck everyone!
  • Big accomplishment for me this week. Loss of 2.6 pounds total in a week. And I'm in ONEDERLAND!!!! I'm finally officially under 200 pounds! Such an awesome day. Good luck to all of you on your weigh ins! Go team 2!
  • stritte14
    Sorry team :( I didn't loose this week, although to be honest I was surprised I didn't gain! Here's to doing better for Team 2 next week!
  • goalie35
    goalie35 Posts: 181 Member
    Big accomplishment for me this week. Loss of 2.6 pounds total in a week. And I'm in ONEDERLAND!!!! I'm finally officially under 200 pounds! Such an awesome day. Good luck to all of you on your weigh ins! Go team 2!

That's awesome. Congratulations!
  • homeport51
    Big accomplishment for me this week. Loss of 2.6 pounds total in a week. And I'm in ONEDERLAND!!!! I'm finally officially under 200 pounds! Such an awesome day. Good luck to all of you on your weigh ins! Go team 2!

Congrats! That is awesome!!
  • homeport51
    Well girls, I got my water in yesterday. It was a struggle, but drinking enough water has always been a struggle for me. I was up 3 times last night to go to the bathroom... Sheesh... I hate that. But I know it's good for me and so I will continue on with the challenge. Did the stair thing too yesterday, but jumping jacks are out for me. I have had both my hips replaced and any kind of impact type aerobics and I don't get alone real well...

How is everyone else doing????
  • Well girls, I got my water in yesterday. It was a struggle, but drinking enough water has always been a struggle for me. I was up 3 times last night to go to the bathroom... Sheesh... I hate that. But I know it's good for me and so I will continue on with the challenge. Did the stair thing too yesterday, but jumping jacks are out for me. I have had both my hips replaced and any kind of impact type aerobics and I don't get alone real well...

How is everyone else doing????

Friday I did good on the 3 parts of the challenge. I got in 11 glasses of water actually, and the jumping jacks were no big deal. I did the stairs, but they are for sure not as easy as I expected them to be!

Saturday I had a 5K to run/walk, and plans the rest of the day so I did not get my exercise in, but I tried to get my water in. I think I was close, but didn't record my food or anything for the day, so I'm not 100% sure.

Sunday I had planned to get back in gear but I was so extremely sore, from the stairs friday and the 5K saturday, so much so that I could barely walk, so no exercise was done yesterday.

Today I'm slightly sore, but I'm gonna push through it and try and make up for all the jumping jacks and stairs I missed. They were definitely a workout, so I'm gonna try and make up for them.

Hope everyone else is doing well!
  • jang711
    jang711 Posts: 24 Member
    This is a tough challenge this week. I didn't read about it until monday, but I managed to get the stairs in on Mon., due to some surgery I had I have to be careful with the water but I'm shooting for the 10 glasses a day. As to the jumping jacks, not my favorite exercise but I think I'll give it a try tonight doing some modified jumping jacks. There is still a lot of me to get up in the air :bigsmile: Pulling for a loss this Friday!:happy:
  • Okay, team members, I need some help.

I'm good with the water part of this weeks challenge, it's not too hard. I can even handle the jumping jacks.

I'm struggling with the stairs. I'm a little behind on all my parts of the challenge, but I've completed 3 days worth. I have bad knees and the stairs are killing me. Day one was not bad, day two was kinda painful, day three was terrible. I don't think I can continue with the stairs part of the challenge.

I want to continue to do something extra that I don't normally do, like the challenge, but I need your help on something I can do to substitute the stairs for the remainder of the week (and the two days I'm behind on). Any ideas of what would be almost as good of a workout, but not so rough on my knees?
  • stritte14
    Do you have access to gym equipment? I have really bad knees from a car accident & I can use the elliptical machine as well as the arc trainer in stair-like motions (set it on a high incline) without any pain.
  • Do you have access to gym equipment? I have really bad knees from a car accident & I can use the elliptical machine as well as the arc trainer in stair-like motions (set it on a high incline) without any pain.

Well I can go to the gym, but not everyday. I was hoping for something simple I could do at home to keep up with the challenge without having to go to the gym everyday. But I have nothing like that at home. Maybe I'll just have to do my best on this challenge and substitute some sort of extra cardio, like more extra walking or something.
  • goalie35
    I'm back!! (well sort of) Sorry I was MIA for a couple of days guys. I got really sick over the weekend and had to go to the hospital on Monday night. I can't exercise to much this week but I'm hoping that I do ok with the just eating right. Hope you all are having a good week!
  • goalie35
    Hey Team 2!

How is everyone doing with the challenges?
  • Hey Team 2!

How is everyone doing with the challenges?

Well I've had problems with the physical parts of the challenge this week, but the 10 glasses of water has helped me EXTREMELY this week. I had gained 3.8 pounds over the weekend, between saturday morning and monday morning. From monday morning to friday morning (today) I lose the 3.8 pounds, plus an extra 2.2 pounds! Making 6 pounds in 5 days, and a recordable loss on the spreadsheet of 2.2 pounds!

I've lost a total of 4.8 pounds so far! I'm halfway to the "10" almost, and only 3 weeks in! I'm really appreciating the motivation and support from this challenge, especially team 2! Thanks to all of you and good luck on your weigh ins today! GO TEAM 2!
  • goalie35
    Well I've had problems with the physical parts of the challenge this week, but the 10 glasses of water has helped me EXTREMELY this week. I had gained 3.8 pounds over the weekend, between saturday morning and monday morning. From monday morning to friday morning (today) I lose the 3.8 pounds, plus an extra 2.2 pounds! Making 6 pounds in 5 days, and a recordable loss on the spreadsheet of 2.2 pounds!

I've lost a total of 4.8 pounds so far! I'm halfway to the "10" almost, and only 3 weeks in! I'm really appreciating the motivation and support from this challenge, especially team 2! Thanks to all of you and good luck on your weigh ins today! GO TEAM 2!

That's awesome!