aqua zumba

Hey everyone! Just found out that they have zumba classes at my local rec center. I read they have aqua zumba M/W/F and I'm thinking of trying it. But I'm curious if its hard... has anyone tried this type of zumba class and does it give u a good burn??

Replies

• 123chiquita
    123chiquita Posts: 3 Member
    Im been practicing Zumba and I try also for Aqua Zumba its fun is a good cardio been in the water is not easy but not imposible its just the bakance ..try it ..its fun and its a work out that you wont notice ..very relaxing ..I love better Zumba ..I practice aqua zumba only 1 day a week ...I really recomended its fun :)
  • I love Zumba and I do Aqua Zumba every Tuesday straight after my regular Zumba class. I find it really fun and it is good exercise, I think it depends on the instructor because I've been told the woman I go to is a bit "crazy" and very high intensity compared to some (and we had a sub one week that proved that!) but she gets us doing a lot of things like sprinting in the water and really using our arms so there is exertion needed. Personally I wouldn't go to it by itself though, I would need some other higher intensity exercise to go with it for the day to get a proper workout (hence why I do regular Zumba beforehand).

But I would definitely definitely recommend it.