hello misses department!!!

Options
so, i've lost 18 lbs and 13 inches off my body since september 2nd of this year. i've started to notice some changes.. including my pants fitting a little loose. i usually wear an 18 or a 20. i didn't think much of my pants being loose because they tend to give a little throughout a day of wearing them anyway.

well, i got to work today ( i work at an outlet store ) and was feeling froggy.. decided to try on a 16.... IT FIT!!! i checked myself out in the mirror before scampering off to grab a few more pairs, in different styles. they all fit!!! sure, they didn't all fit the same, but none of them were tight.. where before i couldn't even get a zipper all the way up on a size 16! i was so excited that i tried on even more stuff during my lunch break.

best nsv so far, hands down. :)

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Isn't that FANTASTIC!!!!! Good for you
  • Sherry1979
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats!! :flowerforyou:
  • darbym7
    Options
    congrats girl! i cant wait till i can get new jeans!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Congrats!:wink: I know it's an amzing feeling:flowerforyou:
  • kya101
    kya101 Posts: 37
    Options
    That is awesome!!!! You should be so proud and remember this feeling for future motivation!!! I like to think back to different mile stones I've met during my weight loss journey to help bring back my motivation when I'm feeling plateau!!!! Keep it up girl, you're well on your way!!!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    AwEsOmE!
  • JRIV60
    JRIV60 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    WTG! That is just validation that what you are doing is working.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!