• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Crunchy peanut butter every time!!!

Sue :smile: x
  • inlander
    inlander Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I love Nutella. That said, I don't buy it - I do, however, periodically buy the Justin's Chocolate Peanut Butter individual packs if I need a sweet treat. One individual portion-sized packet (2 tbsp) has 170 calories, 13g fat, 75mg sodium, 11g of total carbohydrate (2 fiber, 7 sugar), and 5 grams of protein. I'm not sure how that stacks up against Nutella but imho it seems more comparable to peanut butter than any other sweetened nut butter.
  • AlwaysWanderer
    AlwaysWanderer Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    PB + Nutella + banana = Heaven nom nom :bigsmile:

This sounds so good!
    It is awesome. It needs to be crunchy no sugar peanut butter though. Great pre-workout food (for hard workouts, as it has about 350 cals in it :happy: )
  • sandislim
    Options
    instead of nutella which is packed with sugar try hazelnut butter - it is basically nutella without the sugar and without the chocolate - but you can add a bit of cocoa powder and it becomes a really healthy delicious nutella!
  • emmamme1979
    emmamme1979 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Weightloss aside I love both.....especially together on toast! X
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i love pb but saying that i absolutely LOVELOVELOVE nutella! Also for me, one spoonful of nutella, and that is it - the whole jar is gone. So as amazing as it is, I try to stay away.
  • Biggipooh
    Options
    In Germany I grew up with Nutella. We used to eat it on bread (Broetchen) and some people even put butter underneath. Also people eat it in on top of pancakes over there. Neither Nutella nor Peanut Butter are good for weightloss. But they both taste very good. Thats the mean thing.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    PB + Nutella + banana = Heaven nom nom :bigsmile:

This sounds so good!
    It is awesome. It needs to be crunchy no sugar peanut butter though. Great pre-workout food (for hard workouts, as it has about 350 cals in it :happy: )

Will definitely try it out thanks =)
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I love both nutella and peanut butter... but natural peanut butter is better for you since it has no added sugar. I get the stuff at Winco, but I've seen it at Fred Meyer, maybe Safeway has it, and any natural food store. Basically it's a grinder that holds peanuts and grinds them there without adding any extra junk. Almond butter is super yummy too. Try to go for the better peanut butter that doesn't have added sugar and junk.

Peanut butter is full of fat and calories though, so you have to watch portion control very carefully.

(Nutella just tastes so FREAKING amazing... I could eat a whole tub myself.. in one sitting.)
  • donbet69
    donbet69 Posts: 133
    Options
    PB is better for you. Considering it's a natural one like Maple Grove.

Nutella is a nice treat on occasion.

Cashew butter is unrealistically delicious !!! Although expensive.
  • santini1975
    santini1975 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Nutella! The clouds part, a beam of sunshine comes down on your delicious slice of utopia, and the angels sing: "AAAAAHHHH!" It's the greatest ever. I put it on a slice of soft white bread as a VERY occasional treat. Lots of calories in that stuff.
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I prefer almond butter and I mix it with some cocoa powder and stevia to get my chocolate fix.
  • Tardis17
    Options
    I can't imagine that Nutella is that good for you nutritionally but oh my word it's gorgeous!! Nutella on a slice of wholemeal toast is one of my favourite treats. :)
  • allisenc
    Options
    I LOVE Nutella! but first choice fresh Almond butter.

Affordable when you make it at home. Almonds in a food processor, ta-da! Almond butter :)
  • barwood
    barwood Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Loved it. Just don't buy it because I thought it had to many calories.And it don't taste like peanut butter its chocolate so good.
  • barwood
    Options
    Is that all you do is put the almonds in a food processor and its done. No oil.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    How is almond butter?

AWESOME!
    I also love almond butter, a little pricey though! But it will last because of portion control, right?!
  • barwood
    Options
    I heard the prices of peanut butter was going up. I bet if we all stopped buying it for a while the prices would come back down.