Break outs

Options
This is the first time in my life I have ever had to watch what I eat or had to exercise. I guess I put it on so slowly that I really didn't notice that I had gained 53 pounds in 18 years. But what I am finding with this more healthy lifestyle is that my face is breaking out. I'm not talking a little pimple here and there, I'm talking about the ones that should have their own zip code!! Has anyone else had this problem, or know why?

Replies

• StarArly
    StarArly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Same thing is happening to me.
    Does anybody have any advice on how to clear up?
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    My guess is sweat from exercise and I'm having the same issue. I'm trying to wash my face right after working out but it doesn't always happen.
  • klynn22091
    klynn22091 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I use pads with astringent in them ans a face mask, right after I work out
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    Maybe try using a cream with benzoyl peroxide in it at night? It may help. Good luck!
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOODNESS!!! Its funny you say that. Last night I noticed the Jupiter right on my nose! Its not from sweatting and exercise or anything. I haven't had a pimple since I dont know when, and like you said, this one was large. I dont know if its the toxins leaving my body the only way they know how? I am also peeing alot more and my BMs are much more regulated. (tmi perhaps, sorry) But I didn't even relate the 2? hrmmm now you got my brain going.

I've also been breaking out too, but just this one on my nose was HUGE...