3 month progress with pic

Options
Here is my progress to date.

3monthprogress-1.png

Replies

• chuluotababe
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm curious how tall you are? We have nearly identical goals. For me SW 152.8, CW 134.8, GW 123.8. I'm moving a bit slower though - been more than 4 months for me. I'm a lanky 5'4" tall.
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, thank you. Can you see the pic or do you see my profile pic?
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options

ScreenShot2011-11-03at113053AM.png

For the future, change your image code to small letters IMG to img front and back of the link.
  • Psalm17v22
    Options

ScreenShot2011-11-03at113053AM.png

For the future, change your image code to small letters IMG to img front and back of the link.

Thanks for the info!
  • WillandAway
    WillandAway Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow 22.6 pounds in three months is awesome! You lost a little over 7.5 pounds a month. In two months I have only lost 11.4 pounds, which averages out to 5.7 pounds a month I would love to be as successful as you. What has your calorie intake been like? How much and what kind of exercises do you do? How often do you work out? Please share! Thanks for posting your story!
  • What an achievement. You look fantastic.
  • Psalm17v22
    Options
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Well my story includes years of yo-yo-ing. I'm really good and experienced at losing weight and putting it back on. I have very little experience maintaining my healthy weight.
    Usually when I lose weight, it's the tried and true "eat less, move more" method. I eat more fruits and veggies and less process food. But I usually try to lose weight as fast as possible by eating the minimum calories I need (1200) but after about 2 months of that, my cravings for food would be through the roof and I would stick with it for a few more months (maybe) and then end up on an eating binge and put the weight back on.
    This time I eat 1500 calories for the first two months (August and September) while burning about 500 calories in exercise. (It usually figured to about a 1000 calorie deficit a day/2 lbs a week average)
    In October I changed my calorie goal to 1600-1700 while burning about 500 calories in exercise. (about a 750 calorie a day deficit/1.5 lbs a week average) I averaged 9 lbs lost the first two months and 6 lbs last month.
    My exercise is mostly walking, although I did some running in the beginning, my knees just don't like it anymore. Walking doesn't hurt so I'm sticking with that. I do lift weights as well and my goal is to increase my strength training.

Before anyone asks I'm overly analytical so that's how I've figured all this out.

Willandaway - don't worry about how fast you take the weight off, slow and steady wins the race. Believe me I know home much you may want to take it off as fast as possible, but it's not always the best way. If you're steadily losing the weight then keep up the good work!
  • jenscot25
    jenscot25 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • Colie140
    Options
    Great job on your weight loss and 3 month mark. Keep up the good work
  • April0010
    April0010 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look fantastic!
  • angelapolite
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your weightloss! :flowerforyou:
  • Psalm17v22
    Options
    Thank you ladies! I appreciate you support.
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    Options
    Here is my progress to date.

3monthprogress-1.png

WOW!!! great job your results are amazing, it took me a year to loose 20lbs.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...Great work!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful keep up the good work.
  • vsyates
    vsyates Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Congratulations -- your hard work has definitely paid off :happy:
  • Psalm17v22
    Options
    You ladies are so awesome! I would love to have your support, please feel free friend me! My journey is just beginning because now I need to keep it off and maintain my healthy weight.
  • pdandy
    pdandy Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look awesome!!! Good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!