Hi, I'm Kevin.

Options
My name is Kevin. I am here in eastern north carolina.

I have been at a rut for such a long time and can't seem to loose weight.

I finally went to the store and bought weight bench, dumbells, and a bar with 100 pounds.

I would like to know if anyone has any helpers for me to loose weight.

I also need to take down some protein but this website saids I only need 90, but everyone else saids I need 160. Which one is right?

I also walk at least 2 hours a day. I workout for an 45-100. At times, I will do step arobics. I am really trying to get back into shape.

I am 245lbs now and trying to get down to my society norm which is 167. The photo in my profile is when I was 189. I was skinny and the norm wants me to be 21 lbs lighter? Don't get.

Replies

• Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    I believe when y ou put in your current weight, MFP will determine how many calories you need and also carbs, proteins, etc. I'm here less than a month and find it extremely helpful to log my calories for the day. I hope this helps you and that you have an enjoyable experience here. ENJOY!!!!
    You can add me, if you'd like.....
  • jessiolry
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Kevin, Im also a new member. Ive been on the site for almost 3 weeks now. I really like it soooo far. The support you recieve from random strangers is actually unbelievable. I definelty recomend logging in every day!!! make it a goal. Start tracking your calories and excersise. It helps you to be accountable for your actions. Also keeps track of excerises you do, helpful to make notes as far as what weight or how many reps you may have done that day. A good reference!
    Take advantage of this site, on the message boards you can find great recipes, and read some great sucess stories!!!

Hope this helps, goood luck
    Jessica