One Month Anniversary

luv4SFO
luv4SFO Posts: 16 Member
So I've been working SLOWLY over the last 14 mos. to lose 21 lbs, and was really struggling with the last 5 lbs. for the last 6 months or so.

I joined MFP exactly one month ago today, and I reached my goal today!!!!

I have totally become addicted to reading the community boards for understanding and support, even when I'm not posting.

I actually love logging my food, it had really made me more thoughtful about the whole calorie thing.

I found success, and was surprised to find it easier than I expected. I learned some healthier food exchanges and found I really wasn't hungry when I ate less food.

Thank you MFP community, friends, and active members for making this site the root of my success.

Replies

• Sanvita58
    Sanvita58 Posts: 122 Member
    Happy anniversary...did you lose that last ls by just logging food or you worked out too? i have those last 10 lbs to go which seem to be so tough...
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    That's awesome! Congratulations! It must feel AMAZING... I can't wait to hit my goal too! I'm SURE this will be the place that gets me there. I have about 17lbs to go... and I can't WAIT!!! :bigsmile:
  • luv4SFO
    luv4SFO Posts: 16 Member
    Thanks for the congrats guys!

RE: Happy anniversary...did you lose that last ls by just logging food or you worked out too? i have those last 10 lbs to go which seem to be so tough...

I don't have time to exercise, I'm working 14-18 hour days :drinker: , so I only managed calories.
    You are well on your way to your goal too! Good job! Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou: You will get there soon!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    glad you're addicted like the rest of us lol. welcome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!