Supporting the Girls...

Options
2»

Replies

• Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    I just bought a Champion and love it. I've done the 2 sports bras, but the sweating/chafing was a higher price to pay than
    the cost of a GOOD support bra.

If you have Leggs-Hanes-Bali-Playtex factory outlet stores near you- check link below:
    http://www.factoryoutletstores.info/outlet-stores/leggs-hanes-bali-playtex.html

This is where I found the Champion Sports Bras on sale- 40% off sale.
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Same with my girls they're 40D I wear a real bra and put a sport bra over it when I jump/run they are all bouncy and it gets annoying!!! Very uncomfortable!!
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I make sure I wear a sports bra that is rated for high impact exercising...it works wonderful for running!
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    You're gonna have to spend some cash, but the Champion sports bras work great. THe one I have must be ordered online, but it hooks, straps, snaps and velcroes... no bouncing. :)

This! I love the Champion sports bras because I don't have to wrestle with them to get them over my head. I like that they have clasps, and most of them have underwire. The ones I have also come up really high on the neck so the boobs are extra secure. My husband calls them the "Alcatraz bras."

You can get them from Sports Authority or Academy. I think most sporting goods stores sell them.
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What is the name of the Champion bra? & does it run true to size?

I was just researching this (38H that I am, just a brisk walk can hurt LOL)

thanks!
  • Misiaxcore
    Misiaxcore Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I got a breast reduction.
  • cmasonrock
    cmasonrock Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Least you gals got bras, what the heck are us men supposed to do with our guts (besides work them off). Now that's a back pain nightmare.

Like!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I use Champion ($15 from Target) if I'm doing weights.

But if I'm going to be doing any running, jumping, ellipticaling, etc I bought a Freya sportsbra. It was expensive. $60. But wow, does it ever work. All my bras are expensive because I'm a 32E so I was expecting it to cost a bunch. It is amazing. I run and jump and those girls dont even move!

Yay! someone else like me! sorry, got excited. I will have to look at the one you got.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Check out Moving Comfort bras. I wear the Maia and I love it. They are not cheap but way better than anything you will find at most stores. If you have an REI near you they usually carry a few styles.

This. I stumbled across it at a triathlon store and loved it. Like the poster said, it isn't cheap, but definitely, definitely worth it. I had invested in a few of the cheaper ones, no comparison. Ditto for doubling up, not the same.

For those who wear a wire bra and sports bra - ouch. I did that once and chafed bad.
  • chattinchick
    chattinchick Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I wear LuLuLemon's Ta-Ta-Tamer and it's good! I am a 38 D - I will look into a few of the others recommended too - it's good to have a couple :)
  • Vmsunderland
    Options
    I just started running also (mile a day) and have size G girls and am wearing 5 sports bras with no luck