Any Juicers out there?

Options
Hey! I've been using my juicer a lot lately, especially since our CSA is delivering up a ton of veggies at the moment. I'm really loving it! I'm wondering if any of you have any delicious recipes? We have recipe books but I thought I'd ask on here to see how many people juice out there. I also eat a 99.9% vegetarian diet (occasional fish), so some friends who are also vegetarian would be welcome, too.

Replies

• jt3n1
    jt3n1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just completed a 2 week juice fast on Monday night, and lost 16 lbs. Now I'm eating the raw fruits and salads to build my stomach back up to cooked foods. It was an alright experience. I would probably do it again.
  • geojulia
    geojulia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just completed a 2 week juice fast on Monday night, and lost 16 lbs. Now I'm eating the raw fruits and salads to build my stomach back up to cooked foods. It was an alright experience. I would probably do it again.

Wow! You lost 16 pounds! I've heard juice fasts are great for you. Lots of micronutrients and gets your body back in gear. Maybe it helps with those pesky sugar/salt/deep-fried food cravings - re-boots your taste buds to crave the natural stuff.
  • jt3n1
    jt3n1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Yeah I did! The great thing is, that even tho Im fully back on "hard food" again, ive kept eating a lot of fruits and veggies, so I havent gained back all the water weight and everything. My weight has fluctuated maybe a pound the last 2 weeks. I have also started heavy exercising so that may have something to do with it. I definitely see myself doing another juice tho.
  • xmalonex
    Options
    Juicing is great...and makes you really feel and look healthy. I like how my skin looks.