PrettyMsAsh :-)

Options
Hi Guys! I am new to MyFitnessPal and I just wanted to introduce myself! Without further adieu...I'm Ashley :-) I reside in Tempe, AZ and I'm working to get down to 130lbs. I have already lost 30lbs and I am working hard to lose the remaining 60lbs :-) Pray for me on my journey as I will keep you all in my prayers while you are on yours! Ttyl :-)

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site =)
  • ShanaJo87
    ShanaJo87 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys! I am new to MyFitnessPal and I just wanted to introduce myself! Without further adieu...I'm Ashley :-) I reside in Tempe, AZ and I'm working to get down to 130lbs. I have already lost 30lbs and I am working hard to lose the remaining 60lbs :-) Pray for me on my journey as I will keep you all in my prayers while you are on yours! Ttyl :-)

Welcome...Congrats on already losing 30lbs! I believe you can lose the last 60! This site had made me excited to loose weight. I have a goal of 100lbs (115lbs max) I want to get down to 135lbs.

On another note- with my job, I call Tempe, AZ A LOT! lol I work for HP/Wells Fargo- to fix their servers!
  • miss_p90x
    miss_p90x Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can do it Ashley, you have already made really good progress, just keep it up!