Starting Insanity.. Anyone Want To Join Me?

Options
I recently got the Insanity DVD's and I was looking for people who wanted to do them with me! I was planning on starting today, but if you're already a week in or can't start for a week, that's okay! I'm just looking for those who are close to my starting time!

So.. Anyone in? :)

Replies

• bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Is it the regular Insanity or the Insanity Asylum? I am just starting the Asylum.
  • quitmakingexcuses
    quitmakingexcuses Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I believe it is just the regular Insanity. I haven't heard of the other one!
  • dpetre
    dpetre Posts: 22
    Options
    I just ordered it today. So I wont have it for a week or so. I will catch up with you!!!
  • Charrisse
    Charrisse Posts: 163
    Options
    I think Im gonna borrow it from a friend who bought it and never did it... Im curious and needing it.. lol
    Friend me if you like!
  • sdtorgerson
    sdtorgerson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting tomorrow. Very nervous. Have been doing Turbofire, but this seems much harder!!
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Insanity for two weeks and I've lost 3 lbs! WOOT WOOT!!

There is another Insanity: The Asylum (link follows)

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/insanity-next-level-asylum-workout.do

Insanity is lots of work and Loads of sweaty nasty fun! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

{In January I'm going to start TurboFire}

Add me if you would like to.
    Thanks!
    SLB
  • bizybeemom
    bizybeemom Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The Asylum is different but has Shaun T as the trainer. It is an awesome workout. Really tough! I think Insanity is on my list to get when I get through Asylum.