New ish - Looking for support!

Options
Hi there,

I am new(ish) to this website. I started in August, lost about 4 lbs, went on holidays and put on 9!!

Due my next (official) weigh in on Monday - I know I have lost about 6 lbs but maybe not the full 9lbs I put on. I am slowly using this site more and more and am looking for friends for support and general chit chat.

I have always been on the 'tubby' side, went on my first official diet when I was 22 and yo yo dieted since then. I have some very bad 'dieter's habits, which I am slowly changing. My weight spiraled out of control when I was pregnant (any excuse heh?) and when it didn't 'fall' off me afterwards I started to look seriously at my habits. My son is coming up to his 3rd birthday now and I have lost about 35 pounds since then.
I have plateaued a few times and now with the help of you guys and exercise I hope to get loose another 55 lbs.

Talk soon!

Replies

• brookie2983
    brookie2983 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Add me :) We can motivate each other. I am blessed with a great group of girls on here, add them too!!
  • csparker
    Options
    Good Morning! I am returning to this site (again) but looking to do it right this time. I lost 20 pounds doing weight watchers but put it all back on. Going to give this a try. Also using Visalis protein shakes for breakfast and lunch...delicious and with the soy protein, helps my hot flashes! I tried taking hormone replacement...NO WAY! So far the shakes are really helping alot...and they keep me full to the next meal.
    Best of luck with your diet and talk to you soon. You can do it!
  • ashley0marie
    Options
    Add me! I just started with this site about 2 weeks ago. I had a baby almost 10 weeks ago. I have always been heavy, and I was lucky not to gain much weight at all with my pregnancy. However, having a baby has made me seriously look at my habits as well and realize how unhealthy my lifestyle is. I don't want to pass that on to my baby, and I also want to be healthy enough for all the play time to come.