Hello! I need motivation! :)

Options
Hello everyone! So I have been a member of myfitnesspal for a while, but I have never posted to the message boards before. I'm finding it difficult to stick to eating healthy and exercising regularly. Two years ago I became a vegetarian on Thanksgiving (just decided it that morning) and I started eating incredibly healthy! I exercised regularly and I felt absolutely fantastic. I lost 40 lbs in a course of 8 or so months. I felt so happy about my weight loss, but now I have run into a problem.

I gained all of it back. Last winter I started working at a mall, eating fast food, going to school 18 hours and driving 1.5 aways on the weekends to see my boyfriend. And this year has gotten even worse because I'm working at an internship 15 hours a week, going to school full time, and going up to see my boyfriend on the weekends. Next semester will be even worse with me having to do my internship 20 hours a week, a research project, an honors project, applying to graduate school and then finally graduating at the end of April.

I would like to get in shape now and start getting healthy eating habits again before next semester. I stress eat and I know I will be under A LOT of stress. I have a hard time doing it by myself because I just make excuses, but when others hold me accountable I tend to do so much better! I was wondering if anyone would want to lend some support and I certainly lend support back! :)

Replies

• dru_howard
    Options
    I would love to support you so feel free to add me! You CAN and you WILL do this for you and for a healthier life!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! Understand that you truly deserve the fit healthy body you want. You'll want to focus on school so plan ahead now for easy meals you can made when you are free and keep on hand. Buy pre-chopped veggies & fruit - carry them around with you so you don' t get stuck. Also as a vegetarian be sure you are getting enough protein. Don't let anyone (even yourself! ) stand in the way of achieving your goals - you can do it!