a tiny NSV!

Options
Today my jeans were feeling loose! I am a weird person when my jeans feels loose i think i lost weight so hey let me eat this and that...(i had 2 extra mini kitkats today because i was feeling too skinny! ) i know so weird!

to solve this problem, i went into my closet and grabbed a pair of jeans i bought few months a go on sale (the exact same jeans I usually wear but a size smaller) and traa they fit perfectly! I am wearing them as we speak all zipped up !

yippy!

I have been losing weight but my scale will not admit it! so screw u scale..:p

samantha

Replies

• mkat1121
    Options
    Good for you! That is such a great feeling!
  • Fatbuster205
    Fatbuster205 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    When the scales - which are honest - don't budge, I reach for the tape measure!
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! .... I can totally relate to that feeling, ....and I like those KitKats too :smile:
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    We can trust our jeans to give up the real story, regardless of what the scale says. I read a while back that French women don't wear sweats and stretchy clothing, so they notice right away if they're gaining weight because their clothing gets tight. I'm trying to stick with non-stretch clothing on my way down through the sizes. I never want to go back up again.
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation where weight and measurements don't seem to be going down but I can now pull down my jeans without undoing them. Sadly I can't do up the smaller sized jeans quite yet! But maybe soon!
  • sorryteacups
    Options
    Aw but the best part is when your stretch clothing is too big! I can't wear my stretchy yoga pants anymore because they are baggy and a pain to keep up when I am working out :)
  • Raihaanah
    Raihaanah Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    congrats to you!!!..O WHAT A FEEEEEEEEEE>>>>LING!!!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • rfarinha
    rfarinha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone :o) next time old navy has their sales (my favourite jeans and they have short jeans..) i will get the smaller size :)

samantha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!