First milestone reached

Options
Was really stoked when I looked down at the scale this morning and saw something I haven't seen in a while.

I am really starting to see improvement now and MFP is the only way that I keep pushing myself and holding myself accountable. Thank you to everyone for your encouragement and motivation. I know my before and after pictures are not as amazing as some of your's are, but I feel that I should still share...and today is one's I really hate to have to subject anyone to, but there are without my shirt on.

Before: 201+ - July 2011

225645_218890904805549_100000539222752_821402_6311786_n.jpg

After: 190 - November 3, 2011

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0032-1.jpg

By the way, I've vowed to not shave my beard until I hit my next milestone which is 180. I will keep it tamed, but the main part will not be touched. Once it starts itching really bad I'm sure it will motivate me even more to hit that goal. :laugh:

Replies

• ameyc2002
    ameyc2002 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    you look great congrats
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can really see a difference! GOod job!
  • kdchick99
    kdchick99 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Someone needs to buy some tickets to the gun show! :bigsmile: You can really tell in your arms, but I'm an arm girl, so that's my focus too!

Great job!!
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Great job! Continued success on your journey!
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    thanks everyone
  • dkwiggins03
    Options
    one thing I forgot to mention when I started this...and you can probably tell...is that I have never been big in any other area but my belly...my face shows too, but I have no other trouble areas such as my legs or arms....when I finally lose all the weight I want to lose, maybe I will look proportionate
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!