New NSV!

Options
I just recently started wearing small size gloves for when I work at the hospital. Considering that I went from large size because my fingers were huge and now I've lost 45.5 pounds my size is small now!
I haven't been under 160 pounds since I was a senior in high school!

Only 2.5 more pounds to go!

Replies

• kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! That's great!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Awesome!
  • afv417
    afv417 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    great success!! :)
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    Another thing to add to the NSV. My rings are falling off very easily. I don't really want to resize them just yet, do any of you have a short term solution?
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! As far as your rings, I guess you could do what high school girls do when they wear their boyfriend's class ring (wrap it with yarn or floss or something), but that might look kind of weird.
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    Pretty cool NSV!
  • kristitampl
    kristitampl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Way To Go!
  • marylynn04
    marylynn04 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! :)

For your ring temporary solution...Claire's sells ring sizers. They're short, transparent tubes with a slit in them lengthwise. You slide them on the ring and wear them on the underside (your palm side). I think they come in packages of two or four and they're maybe 3-4 dollars a pack? I bought some for my son who bought a ring a little to big, but knew he would grow into it.

Hope that helps!

Happy Friday!!!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    :) you're almost done, yay
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!