Paleo

Options
Im kinda new to the whole paleo thing...
im looking for friends that eat like cavemans and that are open to letting me see there diary's
so i can get a idea of how a normal day eats its like
im really confident on trying this..im going to try to do it for 30 days so if you guys can help me
to find recipes and just feel me information on anything paleo it would be great ^ ^

Replies

• TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm paleo/primal/low carb high fat. My diary is open if you wanna be friends.

ETA: I'm not 100% of anything, but I avoid wheat and sugar and I cant afford grassfed/orgainc food right now, but I know that just that what I'm doing right now is 10000 times better than how I was eating before.
  • Ayla20103005
    Ayla20103005 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    dont track currently so my diary is no good to you, but there are a few threads on here you you should read through, plus heaps of websites if you google primal or paleo.
    Don't have links handy at the moment to share. There are a fair few of us on here doing it.
    Watch out for those who I am sure will have their nasty things to say about it :)
  • jgerlach
    jgerlach Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My family and I eat paleo and just finished our whole30 and are now on a "whole20".We all feel GREAT. I documented our journey to help encourage others and give meal ideas. You can check it out if you want at www.wholefamilystrong.com or on facebook at Whole Family. Keep up the good work!
  • Mighty125
    Options
    Hi, I just ordered the books a few minutes ago. I have been reading about it almost all day today and I am going to try to do it. I will start my 30 days tomorrow, although I don't know exactly all the details. Add me as a friend and we can support each other and watch our progress...