33 year old, 80 lbs to lose! Need friends! :)

Options
9 AM EDIT: Wow! I had no idea that I'd get such a response! Ok, so I got so many friend requests that I'm going to add everyone who requested me thus far, but after that, I think I'm good for now. haha. :) (Unless you really are dying to add me, in which case, message me!)

Replies

• jennyc708
    Options
    Hi Sarah! I am 30 years old from Massachusetts and i'm looking to lose around 50 pounds. I think you will find this website very helpful. Check out some of the recipes. I have found quite a few that my family loves.
  • twinsanity
    twinsanity Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. More support is never a bad thing! Good luck in your 100 mile walk, doing great so far!
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey there, welcome!!

I am Sally 34, wife and mother of 3. I am 5'2 and need to lose about 90lbs, feel free to add me!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    My name is also Sarah, I am 31 and looking to lose about 80 lbs as well. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • letobot
    letobot Posts: 205
    Options
    add me if you'd like, 29 yrs old in south florida

SW 172.2
    CW 168.4
    GW 140
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Hi. Welcome to MFP. Best Wishes on your journey. You can add me if you wish.
  • timadotcom
    timadotcom Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Congrats and on the 8.8 miles down and wish you luck on the 91.2 to go, add me if you would like
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am 26. When I started MFP in Jan I had 100 lbs to loose now I have 35. Feel free to add me.
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm Olivia - I'm also 33 and wanting to lose roughly 40lbs or so. Would love to be in your support system! Feel free to add me! (and anyone else too) :happy:
  • jenpolter
    Options
    Hi! I am Jenny and I am 28 and have about 107 pounds left to lose! Walking 100 miles is a great goal! I just ordered the Walk away the Pounds video from Amazon and should get it today! I am super excited! The weather here in Kansas is so ridiculous and I just cant seem to get into just walking. I tried the 30 day shred but I was dizzy and nausous after wards so i think i need to work up to that. :) Feel free to add me! I am about 10 weeks into my weight loss and down 25 pounds so far!
  • ameerah77
    ameerah77 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in my 30's too. You can add me if you want :smile:
  • Kelly_NC
    Kelly_NC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah and Jenny,
    I just signed up and am ready to get started but am looking for people that are starting at the same point I am - and are looking to get to the same destination!
    I'm 42 (ugh), 5'4" and weigh 203. Again ugh.
    I'd love someone to help me be accountable and someone I can be accountable to.

Here we go ladies!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Same MFP SW and GW as me exactly! Good luck to you!
  • donbon175
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I'm Donna in Baton Rouge, LA. I just started MFP last week and I'm loving it so far. I would love some friends for support too! Good luck on your November goal. You're doing great so far!
  • kms1981
    kms1981 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friends request...we have simlar goals!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Hi Sarah, My name is Laura. I am 31 years old and a stay at home wife and mom to 2. My daughter is 6 and in 1st grade and my son is 4 and in all day Pre-K at the same elementary school that his sister goes to. I have a lot more weight to lose than you (196.2, of which I have already lost 11 so 185.2 to go), but please feel free to add me as a friend if you want to and we can support each other on our weight loss journeys. I also am about 5'2".

Anyone else want to add me send me a request.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    helllooo. anyone feel free to add me :bigsmile: im 19 and from the UK (wales) x
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    We've got a similar goal - though I'm gonna start with aiming for 165lbs :) Feel free to add me.
  • cshively76
    Options
    Hi, Sara. I'm new to this as well. I just turned 35 and have close to 75 pounds to lose. I'm not sure how to do the whole friend request thing yet, but if you know how to request me, I'll be sure to add you! Good luck! :smile: